Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new here, but not to riding or sportbikes.
And when I say Nor Cal, I don't mean the central California Bay Area:)
DT

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wife's hand-me-down L3 gsx-R 750.
A long story but I took it over for her to pick up a 13 Daytona 675. :)

·
old member
13,079 Posts
So, how far north are you? :)

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Welcome. not sure what cen cal bay area is but i think b.a.r.f. would disagree with what you think the 'bay area' is. I'd rather ride around your bay are though and hope to spend a few days doing so soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
b.a.r.f.? I am a long standing member under the same screen name. Lots of good folks that I love to rib about living in central cal:)
DT

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Nice. At first I thought you were talking about the Monterrey Bay at first. I feel the same when people around LA talk about the 'south bay' here. This forum is quite slow in comparison to barf. This place is good for chuckles n drama though :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found this forum from a article linked from another forum to here. It looked like there might be good info to be gleaned and LESS drama lol.
I have ben hunting for a serious (ok, semi serious) place to go for moto info and have honest discussions about sportbikes, bike set up, suspension, etc.
I think the some of the racer forums come close but I really don't track my bikes and want good info for sport riding on the road.
The motocons provided should have been a clue about content and drama but hope to be proven wrong.
Regards, DT

·
old member
13,079 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exactly! That's why I said I am from Nor Cal, Not the Bay Area :)
I ride 36 pretty often as it out my back door. Also like heading south for a bit of hwy 1 action.
Plenty of other good roads up here (hwy 3, 96,299,128, etc) to pile on about 10K mi a year of weekend riding.
DT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts