Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Nice to meet electronically with you all! I found this forum while I was searching questions I had about the new bike I just bought. I started riding about 7 months ago and before that I never really thought myself a motorcycle enthusiast. But when I bought my first bike which was a 13 CBR250 from a friend I fell in love and have been all about it ever since. As of last week i traded in the CBR for a FZ6R and have been just floored about what I've been missing this whole time. Night and day differences and I'm so happy with my purchase and this forum has been very helpful with questions I had and the potential I have to customize and play with my new bike. I definitely have and will have many more questions and can't wait to learn more and really make this thing my baby ( it's brand new 2014 so I'm just now breaking it in!) thanks for allowing me into the community and hopefully in the future I can be helpful to our other members or be part of a meet up and ride cause none of my friends have bikes so I have no one to ride with. Anyways thanks again.

Electrikseal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The biggest downside so far is that the exhaust I like the best or well the two exhausts I wouldn't mind having I can't find to fit the brand new FZ6R. Nor have I really found anyone with the newer-newest models who have figured out a way or done so. I can't really do it right now anyways but in the future I'd love to find a way to install a laser extreme quad exhaust or the dual arrow exhaust. I really like how those under the passenger seat tail pipes look especially on the FZ6R. I might just have to wait til they have more options for my model while I'm breaking her in and getting more comfortable with the upgrade from the 250 to the 6hundo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts