Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first post for the newbie here. Name is Jeremy. Im from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Im on this forum to get all the info i can get. Ive always liked motorcycles and have always favored sportbikes. Well ive grown up riding just have never owned my own cause of my mother when i was a kid. then never got one cause life happens and life costs money..... lol. Well its looking like its about time. Im married with one beautiful daughter. We own two cars and wanting to get rid of one. We are thinking since i have always wanted my own bike that it might be smart sell this car and to get a bike. We would take the extra money and save it towards a truck. Im a big guy and have ridden 500ccs and want a little more power to it. I am no way looking for a super sport liter bike but would like a 600+cc bike. I just test rode a FZ6 and a VFR1200 today. Both were great bikes but im leaning more to the FZ6. Just like the feel. Im looking to spend no more the $6000 on a bike loan and obviously would put down some from the sold car. Well thats a lil of whats up with me. Look forward to learning and talking to all yall. Thanks

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Im assuming he's from broken arrow. Idk why ped would assume someone who just got a bike would be at all interested in motorcycle racing

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Im not into baseball and shit but I gotta here about them over-paid wankers constantly in my town

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
meaning you should know ALL ABOUT Danny Eslick, who is apparently from Broken Arrow, just because ped has to hear about the baseball players from his town.

really, pay no attention to ped. he's. . .he's a different duck.

welcome to the board. excuse our more eccentric members and please accept this humble gesture, the official SBN welcome token:
:twofinger

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
yeah you have some of the highest talent in the country and being a small city it's really odd you don't even know it....especially if you have any interest at all in motorcycles.

as you can see it's not unusual for a town to have a commemoration of some sort.....

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I ride through broken arrow from time to time when running some fun roads in OK. Welcome.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah you have some of the highest talent in the country and being a small city it's really odd you don't even know it....especially if you have any interest at all in motorcycles.

as you can see it's not unusual for a town to have a commemoration of some sort.....
People here don't really watch motorcycle racing. If we watch a race it's Nascar. I don't watch racing but I really like motorcycles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts