Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am new to this website and forum. I drive an '03 Honda CBR954RR and have 1 1/2 yrs riding experience. I'm a 31 yoa Hispanic female and I live in Orlando, FL. I am looking for some riding buddies since it is hard to find any on my schedule unless I go to bike nights on Thursday nights.

SOooo,

Holler at me!

IvanaSpeed :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Hey and welcome to the site :twofinger

You are not that far from me in Orlando!! Maybe we can meet up sometime and ride...I have only one other female rider that I hang with but she's married so only goes out when her hubby goes out.

Nice bike BTW!! What area of Orlando do you live in? I used to live there 2 years ago and basically grew up there too.

Hope to see you soon!! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome IvanaSpeed! Great bike you have there. My husband has an '02 CBR 954 and of course, I've got the Viffer. It's nice to see more ladies in the sport. :dblthumb

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome, Ivana! :flipa Unfortunately, I'm on the other coast. :(

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Wecome !! woohoo, another woman in the sport.. watch out guys, were taking over.... ;)

Sweet ride BTW! :D :dblthumb

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome! sorry I can't ride with you I live in a the cold ass state of Illinois :cry

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey IvanaSpeed - you go girrrrrl! I, too , have an '03 CBR 954. It's refreshing to see other women with the same ride. Keep safe!!

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts