Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site and actually new to superbikes!! so excited to learn new things!! have been a dirtbike fan for years but now its time to expand and learn new bikes and people!! :newbie

·
Registered
227 Posts
welcome to the site chika..(thanx to me) Just so everyone knows chika has been stalking me...I guess she found me...all kidding aside.Hi ..me and her go back a ways..both from the mx world..I've always loved the road a little more though..so I'm trying to get her to expand her horizons and see the wonderful world of streetbikes!!

·
center of an asian pop
3,480 Posts
welcome chika! :welcome

please don't forget to introduce yourself in the women's section! :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome to SBN..enjoy the site. and welcome to the ADDICTION.. *once you get one u will understand*...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome! Im from Socal too:cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
So. CAL

Our crew comes out of the OC, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, HB. and some from the 909 area. But welcome and we bang the canyons all the time so if your up for it, grab some of your crew and meet our crew and well ride!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
really? where at in the SoCal?
Riverside area:banana

Our crew comes out of the OC, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, HB. and some from the 909 area. But welcome and we bang the canyons all the time so if your up for it, grab some of your crew and meet our crew and well ride!!!
Whats your crew name?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts