Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey hey hey! Whats going on? I live in Austin, but still have yet to get a bike. I'll be looking for you soon though! Take it easy.....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Live up in Round Rock here. It says Austin in the sig though cause nobody knows where Round Rock is.

Bike is at the paint shop and I hope it comes back cool lookin.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
hell, I know where Round Rock is! There's a pretty damn good busa tuner in that neck of the woods.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
Not in Austin, but down in SanAntonio just getting to go hit the hill country even though it's raining right now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey I'm in Round Rock too. Waazup Triton.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey What's up ! I'm in FT. HOOD and I'll be in AUSTIN for about six months starting in OCT. Maybe we can get a ride going or something?

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, has this been the longest stint of horrible weather or what? Weather.com still says rain till Thursday evening!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, the rain won't go away for the life of me. It sucks, and so I'm glad I don't have a bike yet. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it. :(

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
how can you now know round rock.. its got the hooters right off the highway ;) never forget.

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
im out here in the middle of no where. its about the same distance to dallas as it is to austin so i stopped in to say high as i am mod here again.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Most of the Austin riders that I know migrated to cycleforums after the 2002 meltdown. And many of them are great riders and cool people to hang out with. It's a shame that they don't post here anymore. :(

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'm about 1/4 mile from the capitol. Hopefully buying my YZF this week. We should go on a ride.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts