Sport Bikes banner

Hello All

570 views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  R1Elvis 
#1 ·
I'm new to the sight, but not a first time rider so this looked like the best place to post a hello. I used to lurk on the site a little never registerd but thought I should now.I will be gettin another bike in december so I will need help finding a good deal and some people in my area to ride with. It's been about 1 1\2 yrs since I rode a street bike the last one I had was a 2001 F4i that I bought new. When me and my ex split I didn't have enough money to pay bills so the bike got repoed(not good for you credit). I live in the middle of nowhere so I had to have a cage. But I saved up and bout a 90' KX250 to ride around here to keep some what in pratice.

Thanks

#2 ·
Welcome!! have fun and be safe! sorry to hear about your f4i.. bummer :( but I see you got yourself a 2fiddy! sweet. those things are a BLAST to ride...

#7 ·
Welcome. :D

#13 ·
Hello and welcome to SBN ~ Where abouts are you there in Nevada? Enjoy the site and keep the rubber side down.

p.s. Post up a pick of yourself in the Women's forum. We love men and especially men in leather.

:grinbounc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.