Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the sight, but not a first time rider so this looked like the best place to post a hello. I used to lurk on the site a little never registerd but thought I should now.I will be gettin another bike in december so I will need help finding a good deal and some people in my area to ride with. It's been about 1 1\2 yrs since I rode a street bike the last one I had was a 2001 F4i that I bought new. When me and my ex split I didn't have enough money to pay bills so the bike got repoed(not good for you credit). I live in the middle of nowhere so I had to have a cage. But I saved up and bout a 90' KX250 to ride around here to keep some what in pratice.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Welcome!! have fun and be safe! sorry to hear about your f4i.. bummer :( but I see you got yourself a 2fiddy! sweet. those things are a BLAST to ride...

·
Registered
238 Posts
hi welcome to the site have fun

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome. :D

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
welcome, hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hello and welcome to SBN ~ Where abouts are you there in Nevada? Enjoy the site and keep the rubber side down.

p.s. Post up a pick of yourself in the Women's forum. We love men and especially men in leather.

:grinbounc

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
I see your from Nevada. If your close to Vegas, check out the Las Vegas section on here. Its all local riders and we do rides all the time. Its in the Pacific section.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts