Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just sayin hi and stuff... I'm new to SBN and actually new to riding in general. I recently (begining of this summer) started riding. My first bike was a '99 Triumph Tiger and a couple weeks ago I traded it in for a brand new '04 Yamaha YZF 600R. I love it, and love riding it. Been reading quite a bit on here and I have rode a lot of the roads you guys talk about and stuff (not really on the bike but late night runs in the car to pass time and have fun). So yeah, just sayin hello and looking forward to further enhancing my riding skills and riding around.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well hi there.. whats up..where ya from.. tell us about urself hehe =P

·
Registered
832 Posts
:twofinger welcome :twofinger

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Welcome to SBN :twofinger I hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I'd love to go ridin with all of you but I only have my temps and can't get in for the road test... grr DMV sucks

·
Registered
266 Posts
don't worry bout havin your temps, i have mine, had it for over a year now! it's just hard to do it

still ride,i've been out with a few ppl allready it's all fun

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, i would ride at night, and I really want to, but my dad is a hardcore law guy (he broke it enough on bikes when he was a kid, now he respects it) and he won't let me take it out at night...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
xsists said:
yeah, i would ride at night, and I really want to, but my dad is a hardcore law guy (he broke it enough on bikes when he was a kid, now he respects it) and he won't let me take it out at night...
Good luck getting in to the DMV road test <----- sarcasm.

A better idea is to sign up for an MSF class at any of the Tech Schools or at Motorcycle enterprises... you can actually get a class list and just show up and try to fill in for no shows....then you go to class for a week, learn a fuck load of info that is extremely useful, and you get this kick ass sheet of paper that you just take to the DMV and say "gimme my license bitches" without a road test....w00t w00t.

Just a lil Eff your Eye.

By the way...i am CJ "smokin joe camel toe" and I welcome you to our world. :headbang

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome- excellent choice of bike- I have the 97 600r and love it:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
xsists said:
Well I am the un-employed of the bunch so if you want to ride during the day, just let me know... and of course, welcome! :twofinger (standard greeting)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts