Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! Damn it has been a long time since I've been here! A crash on the racetrack at Beaver Run, a divorce then not having a bike any longer --- it was too torturous to visit while having no bike! But I've obtained another! Not another RC51, but close --- a VTR1000 Superhawk. Picking it up next week. Hope everyone is doing well --- anyone still around from when I was here last --- guessing it was around 2005 when a group of us from all over met up at Deals Gap. Anyone here still?

·
Are we not men?
9,011 Posts
Not many, not like back in the day. There are a few still posting fairly regularly and some pop in from time to time. P&R is probably the most active forum.

Sounds like your life has taken a few turns. I got divorced but didn't lose my bike. In fact, I bought a second. The little bandit is just a hoot!

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Welcome back

I'm going thru a divorce, so i sold the play bike and bought a real bike

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Welcome back Qwik!

·
The cake is a lie
10,152 Posts
I stick my head in from time to time. It's pretty darn quiet here now.

Welcome back to the 2wheeled addiction!

Racer - Nice duc!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello i am Bilal

It was first decided by International Cricket Council (ICC) in 2007 that ICC T20 World Cup will be played after every 2 years. According to the schedule first T20 World Cup played in 2007 and it was hosted by South Africa. In the final match of this grand tournament, India defeated Pakistan.
icc t20 world cup 2020 schedule

1 - 7 of 7 Posts