Right On dude - nice bike - what made you go with the ZX? just curious - I am looking to purchase a weekend racer (i am assuming you are going to club race or at least take it out for TD's) ...... anyone else purchase a new bike lately? what / when /why? .....
This info is courtesy of Philbie... :beer
There are a several decent roads in AZ. Most require a bit of a drive to get to however.
1. Hwy 89 from Yarnell to Prescott.
2. Alt 89 from Prescott to Jerome.
3. Parts of Hwy 87 from Mesa to Payson.
4. Hwy 60 from Globe to Show Low.
There has been alot of questions about trackdays in the SW. Figure I might be able to cover the 4 main outfits in one post to help limit repeated questions and answers.
1. AZTrackday www.aztrackday.com
2. TeamAZ www.motorcycletraining.com
3. SoCal Trackdays www.socaltrackdays.com
Me and my buddy are looking for a good performance shop here in the Phoenix area that does dyno tuning.
- Sportbike Performance Center around Cave Creek and Greenway
- Cycle Dynamics by 7th Ave. and Deer Valley
...but can't find much else. Any info or comments on these shops, or...