83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Looking At Getting A Set Of These Bars For My 07 Zzr600
I Have Read Some Reviews , Any Info, And Were To Buy For Best Price
Other Than Helibars.com Or E-bay.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Expensive but they are high quality and work very well. I installed them on my wife's ZZR600 and they helped her a lot as she is short and has short arms. I ordered them direct from the Helibars with free shipping. They do state not to used handle bar tie downs with them though buy I have used a Cycle Cynch to haul it on my Kendon trailer about 4000 miles over four trips with no problems.

·
5,547 Posts
did you have any problem with the bars rubbing the upper fairing or do the bars come back enough to not matter?
I have a question for you. Based on this data what do you think?

Heli Modified, Inc.

HeliBars® Kawasaki ZZ-R600 handlebar modification:
1 1/2" taller
1/2" more rearward
1/2" wider overall

Retains stock cables, hydraulic lines and bar end weights.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I don't have any issue with it hitting the fairings. I can take some close up pictures if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Here are a few pictures. Doesn't come close to hitting anything. I don't remember if I moved the clipons back any.

Full Left Lock

Full Right Lock

·
Registered
197 Posts
looks awesome and the pics have convinced me to get some. thanks very much.
You are very welcome. I balked when I saw the price but they were a necessity for my wife. I could really tell a difference when I rode it also.

:cheers

·
Master Kawman
24 Posts
Put on a set of them yesterday. They fit perfectly and there is plenty of clearance in all areas. Took a ride and it feels quite a bit different. Like a totally different bike. Kinda feels a little weird. I guess i will just have to get used to it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another Left Lock

From the Front

Looks like your bike is lowered based on position of forks in triple tree. I would like to install Helibars on my lowered ZZR, but it seems to me that I will have to make up a different bracket to maintain proper position of the brake reservour; otherwise the reservour will sit too low and the bars will interfer with the hose to the brake lever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts