Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We just did a huge buy on the amazingly popular Held Phantom gloves! These gloves have sold very well for the last 5+ years and they've finally decided to redo them. We picked up everything they had and we're blowing them out at a killer price. We've got all the good sizes and colors this time. This sale is going to be a good one.

Call me DIRECT at 888-784-4327 ext. 214 and let's get a set going!

$199.95 shipped in the US. Call me for an international shipping quote.

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
received my pair today. fit is pretty good, middle and ring finger could be an 1/8" longer and thumb could be a 1/4-3/8" shorter, but otherwise they feel great fresh out of the box. can't wait until they're broken in; too bad it 8°F outside.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
received my pair today. fit is pretty good, middle and ring finger could be an 1/8" longer and thumb could be a 1/4-3/8" shorter, but otherwise they feel great fresh out of the box. can't wait until they're broken in; too bad it 8°F outside.
:kickass , they're one of my personal favorites. That kangaroo leather is very suptle and will stretch if they need to for your finger length. Wait till after your first ride in them! Since it' freezing out watch a movie or two in them and that will help a lot also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts