Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going for a ride...I can't take it anymore...it's not raining right here...right now.

I have to bounce up to Boca to pick up my new cell phone...I was gonna cage it but it has been almost a week since I rode last...if you see me online later this evening I have made it back...if not...it has been real...thanks for the memories!

Peace and hair grease.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Made it back before the rain...anyone have sim card compatible with a Nextel i830?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
me I think.... isn't it the same as an I90 and I860? I took my card from the I90 and popped it in the I860.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they are all interchangeable...I broke down and called the insurance company...I may get my refurb phone some time next week..."if Woody had gone straight to police...this would not have happened."

Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Peace & hair grease? I haven't heard that in forever!! :lao Yes, the SIM cards are all interchangeable. We've changed them between the I60, I90, I870, I830, blackberry, and some others I can't remember.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Chica...yeah I am an old broad! I got oodles of that kind of old, geeky, stuff.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
yes they are interchangeable BUT!!!!!!!!!.... Not all the features work. When i put Cris' i90 Sim card in the i730, features like customized ring tomes for selected people would not work and custome backgrounds either...

SO, yes it will function as a phone, but you will miss features

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
yes they are interchangeable BUT!!!!!!!!!.... Not all the features work. When i put Cris' i90 Sim card in the i730, features like customized ring tomes for selected people would not work and custome backgrounds either...

SO, yes it will function as a phone, but you will miss features

I have the I860 and I want to take the pics of the people and put them in as my caller ID and it won't let me. I followed the book, but the call ID feature that is in the book is not allowing me to do it on the phone... so maybe it's cause I put my sim card in there since it was a hand me down at work.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Yeah it was for the I90 damn!

·
Registered
924 Posts
just get a real phone
;)
Nokia.

all chargers and sim cards are compatable

·
Registered
471 Posts
Chinygyal said:
As soon as I get rid of nexthell, we can talk :banana
nexthell.. thats the truth..

I have slightly over a month left on my contract.. customer service called me the other day to give me another 100 minutes of free talk time on my next month... (obviously working up to sweet talking me to extend the contract)...

I told them "you can give me anything you want, you think these 100 minutes is going to make up for 2 years worth of shit service?.. There is nothing you can do it make me extend my contract" and i hung up... :bitchslap

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I have it b/c of work.. I don't pay for it...So I just put up with it... :lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just got the i860 for Mothers day.
What a pain in the ass.. Nexthell is right :lao
but i do like the pics & extras where is the best (cheepest) place for downloading ringtones ?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
SPEED3GRL said:
I just got the i860 for Mothers day.
What a pain in the ass.. Nexthell is right :lao
but i do like the pics & extras where is the best (cheepest) place for downloading ringtones ?
I have nextel CD's here with a bunch of ringtones and pictures on it. I can burn you copies if you want. I've never used it, Hamilton has so I'm not exactly sure how it works but I know you need the data cable for it

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been with Nextel forever...to me they are all the same so I live with it...as for phones I'll take my motorola any day...I am a phone abuser and they hold up really well...my biggest problem to date is losing the darn thing. :mad:

I have been without my cell for five days and I am still alive...thank goodness for land lines...checking messages and returning calls suck though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts