Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the title says I heard someone get shot last night. It was like 12:30 or somethin and I heard a guy yell, "lets do this shit then" I was thinking it was just a fight. Then I heard the gunshot and heard a guy scream, I think it was the guy i heard yell the first time. I put out my cig and ran inside and locked the door. Scary shit, so now ive decided to move or buy a gun but needless to say it was a bit scary for something like that to happen so close. I havnt read any details but i wouldnt mind seeing the police report. Anyways just thought Id share.

·
Registered
371 Posts
That's pretty crazy! Several years ago, there was a shooting just down the street from my house. Then within the last year, my brother's friend got shot at the corner store a block from my house. Crazy stuff.

Although you may think you are safer with a gun, remember that there are many laws and restrictions regarding legal use of deadly force. There are classes you can take to learn about this though.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I think generally the laws state that you are not to use deadly force at all unless circumstances cause you to reasonably believe your life will be in mortal danger if you do not. That means that if someone is hauling your bike in the back of a van, you better think twice before shooting them.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
you never quit get used to that shit in the getto..

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
castle doctrine.... shoot first ask questions later

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Thats nuts. I live a block away from a project and i hear shit all the time at all different times of the day and night. Gunshots, fireworks going off, systems on rediculously loud, yelling, etc. Not to mention those cocksuckers stole my trampoline a few years back right out of my backyard. Disemlbed it at night, stole my neighboors trashbarrels to put the springs in and left. They didnt even take the entire thing either. The cops found the remains in a bush in the middle of the project but nothing could be done. Fucking ass holes.

Thres gotta be a change in the system cause shit is obvisouly getting worse. People aren't afraid to do anything because they know they can get off with a slap on the wrist. If we give them a reason to be afraid then hopefully it will help out. The lack of respect between americans really pisses me off. We got a war going on, dosnt matter if you agree with it or not, our boys are over there fighting each day for us and yet these scumbags don't even aknowledge it or seem to care. It pisses me off cause my friend is over there and he tells us how it is. They bust there ass yet people over here show no respect for one another. :boid

Definatley time to move. We all should start our own sportbike community somewhere in the middle of no where. We can build a track in the middle of the downtown area and toss in some twisty mountain roads for fun. I'd live there :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yah it really is getting bad in the east valley. Yesterday I went to go get the mail and there is a car that was set on fire. Acouple weeks ago i called to have a car towed from my spot and it turned out to be stolen. And its weird because my complex is somewhat nice since it is condos so its owned by people that can afford them for the most part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts