Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i bought my 2002 ZX6-R it had realy awasum covers on it {green with grey flames}i allways wondred where they came from searched everywhere but could never find them.well now i need knew ones cause i scrached one pretty bad today.if anyone could tell me who carries them i would greatly apreciate it...Ps. theres a picture of them in my avatar.THANX

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Be sure to check your local laws about those. You are attracting enough unwanted attention to yourself just riding a sportbikes, don't wanna give cops any more reasons to pull you over/ticket you.

·
Registered
489 Posts
In addition to the risk of tickets, I'd be worried about visibility. I realize that light can escape through the mesh if that's the kind of cover it is, so the road will still be lit at night, but another purpose of the headlights is so other vehicles will see you.

Sorry, I don't have any advice as to where you could find those covers, except for an agreement on looking in the back of the cycle mags at those ads. Still - reconsider just removing them.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
you might check out tapeworks.com they might have them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts