Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
is a loser.
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a question for you people. When I got off my bike after putting it in the garage tonight I noticed that my left headlight wasn't shining as bright. I'm thinking it's just a bulb but what do you guys think? Got pictures of it. The top two and bottom left are the lowbeams, and the bottom right is the highbeams.

Attachments

·
Are we not men?
9,033 Posts
Bulb's probably dying. Replace them with Sylvannia Silverstars. If you do much night riding, you'll love the extra illumination.

edit: You could pull the bulbs and swap them to verify you don't have a bad socket or something screwy before you replace the bulb. Remember, when handling Halogens, don't touch the glass package. If you do, clean it with rubbing alcohol or you'll drastically reduce the life of the bulb.

·
is a loser.
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bulb's probably dying. Replace them with Sylvannia Silverstars. If you do much night riding, you'll love the extra illumination.

edit: You could pull the bulbs and swap them to verify you don't have a bad socket or something screwy before you replace the bulb. Remember, when handling Halogens, don't touch the glass package. If you do, clean it with rubbing alcohol or you'll drastically reduce the life of the bulb.
awesome. thanks for the info on the Sylvannia bulbs. :cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.