Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work related :D trip. But, I get to make the best of it. I'll be leaving from Ocala in about an hour. I was wondering which way would be the best way to go. Google maps give me 3 options. I'm thinking the middle one (315). Anyone have any input?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I spoke to one of my drivers and he said if I wanted to take the less traveled route, go up to Citra and go right.

Pics to follow.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I went to a little lesser known place called Crescent Beach. I have a couple picture from the trip. Noting special.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I know that place :) You went down 17 (or thereabouts). That also means you might have gone through Palatka and passed yet another great seafood place, Corky Bells! I bet you didn't stop there either. :facepalm So many hush puppies, so little time... :drool

Pics please!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My destination.

View from the bedroom

After lunch

Cool old building in Citra

This church looks like the one in the walking dead.

I started from down town ocala. 301 to 318, to 315 to 310...then to 19, to 20, to 100, 207 and finally to 206

·
Registered
729 Posts
Citra's a pretty little town.

Acalliste is correct about Corky Bell's in Palatka, but if you want some excellent seafood in St. Augustine head for Osteen's. Go east across the Bridge of Lions and look for it on the right. Expect a wait.

Reactions: acalliste

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The wife and I have talked about stopping there, alas, we never do.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Oh yeah.. Forgot about that. Well, check out Corky Bells the next time you are in Palatka. They have a nice deck on the St Johns, and live music on Saturdays I believe. Good food.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts