Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gona be in KC that weekend for the USACI Show is anyone interested in meeting up and possibly doing some riding weather permiting? I won't be competing in USACI this year but may do the car show with my bike since they have a division here is some more info on what is going on

Friday, November 19
Noon until 10:00pm - Setup, Exhibitor & Sound Registration
Noon until 10:00pm - Import and Car Show Registration
2:00pm until 6:00pm - Judges Seminar
6:00pm - 7:00pm - Snack Food Buffet for Attendees
6:00pm - until Sunday 6pm - Fishman Boot Camp Basic Training

Saturday, November 20
7:00am to 6:00pm - SQ Judging
12:00pm to 10:00pm - Show Open to Public
12:00pm to 10:00pm - Car Show Judging
10:00 am to 10:00pm - “Outlaw SPL” Judging
2:00pm to 3:00pm - Bikini Contest :D
7:00pm to 8:00pm -Ying Yang Twins
8:00pm to 8:30pm - Bikini Contest :D :2fingers
9:00pm - Show Closes to public
10:00pm to 3am - Competitors Party at the Marriott! :alky

Sunday, November 21
10:00am to 1:00pm - Car Show Judging
11:00am to 6:00pm - Show Open to Public
10:00am to 2:00pm - “Outlaw SPL” Judging
12:00pm - 12:30pm - Bikini Contest :leghump
1:00pm - 2:00pm Hydraulics Expo
3:00pm - Car Show Awards
5:00pm - Stereo Awards
6:00pm - Teardown Begins

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What no one interested? that kinda bytes :-(

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
I wouldn't mind going up to watch. I have a fairly decent system in my car, but I dont think its competition worthy...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
i went to the one in dallas a few years back. went with a friend that worked at a stereo shop and had a company car entered. was fun at the time but ive kinda grown out of the car stereo thing.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well was just more or less using it as a place to hook up may enter the bike in the car show i'm not sure i'm kinda getting outta the car stereo and more into the bike scene anyways competeing in car stereo is just to expensive and time consumening anymore

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
BerserkBusa said:
competeing in car stereo is just to expensive and time consumening anymore

thats no shit....4 8's, 2 10's, and a 15, all JLW6 with 2 punch 200's, 2 punch 60's and a PPI 275, plus countless wiring, fuses, fuse blocks, capacitors, dsp unit, head unit, changer, front stage, rear stage, center stage, ummmmm and on and on.....yeah expensive and time consuming at best lol....was fun for awhile though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that it was i got about 10k in my car for stereo 2 alto 10's and a kenwood tv molded in ahh well biking is more fun anyways

Well anyways hope some of you are around KC on these dates could use a friendly person to show me around for a ride or so weather permitting

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
well, my bike is put up for the winter, so i'm out...but hope you have a good time while here in KC

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Silent i'll sure try how has the weather been down there is it getting that cold already? been in the 50's for highs here been warm that past few times i been to KC in Nov mabey i will be pushing my luck this time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts