Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any1 has a service manual, can they tell me how many hours it states for a headgasket swap? thanks

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I couldn't find a page describing how many hours this would take in the Clymer manual???

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its cool. i ordered the haynes manual last week, so it should be arriving shorty. its 1 problem after another with this thing :a2

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Stay with it...Once you get this bike together, it's pretty bulletproof. Just takes the right maintenance.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what ive been hearing. but it has a screwy fuel problem now along with the massive coolant loss/overheating. im debating about sucking it up and just taking it to a shop.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got the manual yesterday. not as in depth as id have hoped (have the haynes for my old car when i did a total engine rebuild). but havent had time to go through everything yet. so hopefully there's something i missed that the book covers

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i figured out the HG was good. i could do them on my old car in about 50min from start to finish. (had LOTS of practice. haha), but im glad the ninja doesnt need it swapped. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts