Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is going on at Honda??

Stolen for superbikeplanet.com

motogp star set to join rossi in '05?
by dean adams
Thursday, August 05, 2004
Sources in Europe say that Repsol Honda rider Nick Hayden is set to join his ex-team-mate Val Rossi at Yamaha's motoGP team next year. Hayden is in the final year of his current Honda contract.

Most will remember it was Yamaha who first offered the young American a berth in GP, but he then signed with Honda. The two (Hayden and Yamaha) settled their differences later but it was known Yamaha was not pleased.

·
Registered
259 Posts
They Are Really Trippin Over There.....oh Well

·
Registered
533 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Carmichael is going to suzuki no big secret!!! :grinbounc :grinbounc
Hey Gov, there is the chance you been waiting on. Looks like Honda will need new riders. :D

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
With all the stress I have been under that is the greatest news I've heard in awhile, now I know I named my doggie(her names Hayden) the right name :twofinger

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Someone said Carmichael is leaving, also...
They even offerd Mcgrath something to come back and race supercross with them. Though it is rumored he will return to Suzuki...

·
I say F#%k alot
47 Posts
L8 Braker said:
What the hell is going on at Honda??

Stolen for superbikeplanet.com
Rossi winning on the Yamaha is what happened to honda in Moto GP :lol :lol :lol

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
321 cya said:
Rossi winning on the Yamaha is what happened to honda in Moto GP :lol :lol :lol
Rossi is winning because his skills are far and above ANYONE right now...The bike is junk compared to Honda...The next 5 places in GP belong to Honda...

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
CBRXX said:
Hey Gov, there is the chance you been waiting on. Looks like Honda will need new riders. :D
I've already sent my resume to them......they sent it back stamped "not interested". :lol Oh well.....there's always SS rides, right? :D

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
The Governor said:
I've already sent my resume to them......they sent it back stamped "not interested". :lol Oh well.....there's always SS rides, right? :D
Shouda waited to get that 1000RR then they would have been interested...they dont like outdated equipment... :twofinger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts