Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if someone has time check out my new webpage and click on the test vid to see if it loads, it might be slow loading if the server is busy, or try to right click save as...its not too big, just a preview!
http://02busa.tripod.com

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Cool stuff, preview was shorter than i expected

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your vid is sweet!! I took the sticker off the windscreen, and its just a Kodak Digital camera, so it wont be the bst vids but they will do, i just put the cam on and that was after work on a busy highway so I didnt want to push it.

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
in ur windscreen, is that a radar detector i see? nice vid, fast bike!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
wow, thats fast.

i thought my gix1k was quick. i wonder if that busa is faster than my friends r1. we should setup a for fun race sometime.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mgran...Ill be racing in appleton..kaukana sept 10th, its a fun night, come on up! It gets weird feelign the rear tire spin for a few tenths of a second on the 2ng gear shift, i think the speedo even jumps in the vid

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
Wow....that is quick. So you used your Kodak camera to take that vid, eh? What tank camera mount do you use? I have an HP Photosmart 850 digital camera and I'd like to do some motion videos.

I have a friend that was testing out a customer's 'Busa the other day. It had a nitrous can tucked under the seat assembly and I could hear the exhaust even when my friend was a block away. I would have liked to get a video of that from the rear, but I don't have a camera mount. Anyway, nice vid and let me know what camera mount you use, please. Thanks.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
homemade mount, off the gas filler screws, I used a Kodak digital, its a 5mp and can record 5 minutes of Vid with a 64 MB card. Its not as nice as a regular camcorder but its not too bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts