Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your vid is sweet!! I took the sticker off the windscreen, and its just a Kodak Digital camera, so it wont be the bst vids but they will do, i just put the cam on and that was after work on a busy highway so I didnt want to push it.

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
in ur windscreen, is that a radar detector i see? nice vid, fast bike!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
wow, thats fast.

i thought my gix1k was quick. i wonder if that busa is faster than my friends r1. we should setup a for fun race sometime.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mgran...Ill be racing in appleton..kaukana sept 10th, its a fun night, come on up! It gets weird feelign the rear tire spin for a few tenths of a second on the 2ng gear shift, i think the speedo even jumps in the vid

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
Wow....that is quick. So you used your Kodak camera to take that vid, eh? What tank camera mount do you use? I have an HP Photosmart 850 digital camera and I'd like to do some motion videos.

I have a friend that was testing out a customer's 'Busa the other day. It had a nitrous can tucked under the seat assembly and I could hear the exhaust even when my friend was a block away. I would have liked to get a video of that from the rear, but I don't have a camera mount. Anyway, nice vid and let me know what camera mount you use, please. Thanks.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
homemade mount, off the gas filler screws, I used a Kodak digital, its a 5mp and can record 5 minutes of Vid with a 64 MB card. Its not as nice as a regular camcorder but its not too bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts