Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, if you need the complete suzuki hayabusa service manual, i have it , its 500 pages, covers every little nut and bolt. its BIG like 80 MB, so sending it might be out of the question, burn it to cd?? PM me if your interested. i got it free so ill share

·
Registered
46 Posts
I also have the service manual with updates (3 files 107Mb) and the Parts listings (1 file 71 Mb) (like the dealer use to look up your part numbers.) All files are Adobe Acrobat files.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you could send me the whole deal i would appreciate it. I could send you some $$ for your troubles if you like.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I will send it to anyone who wants it for a couple of bucks to cover packaging ($1.45) and shipping. CD's are cheap so thats not a problem. PM me your info and I will send them out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That link doesn't work if you're not registered. So I tried to register and the profile number is corrupt on the website and I can't register. Whatever!

So can we link up onlie so for me to maybe download it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, User Name, I forgot to thank you. The manual comes in handy. Oh yeah, Thanx.

·
Registered
11 Posts
busa1300 said:
I also have the service manual with updates (3 files 107Mb) and the Parts listings (1 file 71 Mb) (like the dealer use to look up your part numbers.) All files are Adobe Acrobat files.
I would like to have a copy also. I have 2005 Busa. Love it. How can I contact you?
Thanks,
aquinas

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I know I'm reviving an old thread here but, does anyone know where I can find the suzuki manual for my 750??? It's a 99'. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hayabusa manual

Hello friend rider...

Please send me a PDF file of your busa service manual

I just got my 2006 busa 3 weeks ago and am dying to get the service manual.

I really appreciate it.

[email protected]

thank you very very much.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts