Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Production starts in June/July. Should start seeing them end of July early August. I guess its time for everyone to get there deposits in! :)

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Yep! Here's some super secret spy photos of the new 'busa engine from the Hamamatsu engine design and testing facility.

I received these in a plain unmarked manila envelope from my inside sources at Suzuki. Don't tell anyone.

·
Registered
85 Posts
With the 08 coming out, maybe the stealerships will be lowering prices to unload 07's.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
This is going to be an awesome rivalry. I can't wait to see what happens next.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Funny photo jk750.

·
Registered
4 Posts
no one has specs on it because the 08 Hayabusa is a rumor just like the all new redesigned 07, 06, 05... etc was. Aerodynamics on the Busa have not been matched yet so with a little updating on instruments, dropping about 50lbs, and adding just a little more power to the existing engine would put it out in front o the ZX14 in every aspect. The ZX14 in some respects is a great bike and can take the Hayabusa on top end if, and I did say if, you have comparable riders. Low end up to 120mph, the 14 cannot take a Busa. Additionally, the Busa is to the 14 what most current liter bikes are to the Busa in the twisty stuff.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
jk750.............damn good pic, im assuming it has 132,465,645,465 bwhp, and 160,457,465,987 torque........hahhahaaa.........just a guess

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Justin726 said:
How did I not see this thread a couple weeks ago???

After reading it, I think I got a little chubby working......Yep, I do. :lol
So Justin, does this mean that, assuming an updated Busa is in the works, a new bike is in your future?

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
mac 1 said:
hopefully its better looking :pisson the 06 reminds me of a fucked up egg with wheels :eek:nfloor
they all look the same

·
Registered
213 Posts
actually it's not a rumor, I forget what magazine had a feature in it, but one of the big mags did that had a bit of info. it's about time, granted until the 14 came around the busa was still kind of the hill, but it was starting to get pretty dated.

edit: I knew I remembered hearing something, but I was thinking of the b-king. I take it that's not the busa replacement though, especially considering it's naked.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Lose 20-50 lbs, +10-15 rwhp, and better brakes, and you'll have a winner. I'm hoping they don't change the body style too much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Info de la busa 2008. Please!!!!!!!!!!
Necesito rapido competencia para la Z14. U can write in english!!!!
Thanks!!!!
Zyanira
HAYABUSA 2008 INFORMATION,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts