Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are having a running exhibt downtown of various motorcycles and custom bikes. Snapped a few pics and here they are.

Enjoy :flipa

1. White custom
2. Sweet yellow bike...thing was clean as a whistle
3. My favorite one...Red Vengenace
4. Me standing infront of the Vengenace
5. Big Dog bike with an awesome graphics

·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This "Tiki" bike was unreal..the entire frame had a tattoo pattern on every inch.

and some old old school

33 Indian and 29 Indian

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
grrrrr ya went without me..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa j/k bud cool pix. Aloha, KH
hehe want ta see the real me? check here...... in progress http://www.sportbikes.net/photos/showgallery.php/cat/3099/page/1

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Those are some nice bikes thanks for putting them up.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Hey Rascus

Did you go to the bike show at the university on July 4th?

Ther was some bad to the bone bikes there.I have some pics of that show,when i get time,I'll post them.

·
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alaska cajun said:
Hey Rascus

Did you go to the bike show at the university on July 4th?

Ther was some bad to the bone bikes there.I have some pics of that show,when i get time,I'll post them.

I didn't even know about the show until I went to this one and saw the newspaper article. I wish I had...billy lane and some other famous builders were out

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Rascus said:
I didn't even know about the show until I went to this one and saw the newspaper article. I wish I had...billy lane and some other famous builders were out
It was awsome.

Around 12:00 they left the airport with a whole slew of bike's behind them and rode to the show.

The coolest part was that Billy and Larry and a few other guys was on these old beat up panheads with suicide shifters.

There was builders from all of the islands there with some really cool bikes.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Wow, choppers. Unique and original.... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts