Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still deciding on the right name for mine, but I'm starting to narrow it down. I know a lot of you have named your babies :) Care to share?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Stella J.

·
Registered
292 Posts
The first one was named: MIA (Missing in Action) I realized my mistake after my first crash and total. She really is missing in action :mad:
The new one will be named: Jazmyne (still waiting to sort out the loan) :locked

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
All I've been able to deduce is that my FZ is female. I'm still waiting for her to tell me her name.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well, the Jetta's name is Betty, so my last bike was Veronica. When I sell the Seca, Fizzy will probably get her name.

·
POP
490 Posts
Uncle Ben. because, according to my co-workers (harley people) that's what it runs on. I figure, why fight it. :slaugh

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
I haven't decided yet either. Based on looks, a guy at work said the bike looks like "a pissed off mechanical preying mantis". While I fully agree with him, it's kinda long and doesn't have much of a ring to it. :lol

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
crx81 said:
I haven't decided yet either. Based on looks, a guy at work said the bike looks like "a pissed off mechanical preying mantis". While I fully agree with him, it's kinda long and doesn't have much of a ring to it. :lol
How about "Mantis" then??? :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
419 Posts
Me and my girl bike exist in a symbiotic relationship.

We are one, we are FAZtER. Resistance is FUTILE!!! :urowned

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I named mine the Big Blue Butt Rocket. Really.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Victoria Dawn after the first girl to ever make my heart skip a beat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts