Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
wow..... I mean .. ... what would possess someone to do something like that??? that's just wrong..

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
That's horrible!! I wonder who made those!! What were they thinking??

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I can't believe someone would actually spend the money to make molds for something such as that. Crazy. How about a Saddam play set complete with rat hole?

·
Registered
731 Posts
WTF... naaaaa, I'm not beliving it, its a prank !

·
Registered
157 Posts
WTF!!! :bsflag That is soooo not cool.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
I think it's kinda humorous someone finally did this. We piss and moan about toys but still haven't got any proof the Osama is dead and al-Quida is shut down. I think we need to get our priorities straight.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
These toys were probably made in another country.

Reason #4987528473 to hate foreigners.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that on CNN's website. Some people are just nuts, like the people in the stores didn't see them when they were putting them on the shelves.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
It's not surprising, just think about how much news agencies like CNN made off of 9/11. People that had never been to NYC were watching 9/11 on TV for months. I have no doubt those shows were the most-watched shows which is exactly why the news agencies produced so many of the damn things. The commercials were surely big $$$, like the Super Bowl. How about all the flags and stickers and all the 9/11 sh*t people buy at Wal-Mart? Big $$$.

It has pissed me off since day one...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I hear you. But to have a toy for children to play with, what would you think if your child was like daddy I want this and all of the sudden you see a twin towers toy? I would be a little pissed, then sad that my child wanted the toy and I couldn't get it for him, because it was crap.

Brandon

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Truly a mystery why someone would create such a disturbing toy...Even worse, they'll probably become collectors items :dunno

·
Registered
731 Posts
"After the 9/11 toy, now availible your very own Nazi concentration camp. Here you can make em work, burn em or send them streight to "shower"."

WRONG !

your not putting a series on !!!
c'mon... its not like "oh look, timi sliped and now his behind is aua" that toy is just tastless !!

·
Registered
376 Posts
The toys were being mass produced well before the 9/11 thing. This stuff is packages overseas in little 3rd world rice countries and the people working there have no TV or any clue or care what the hell is going on in the US. They made a number of toys with shit like planes and gorillas suspended between two buildings. They were never meant to look like a plane crashing into two buildings.

CNN later blew everything out of proportion making it look like somebody was playing a sick joke. The media is stupid and feeds half information in order to gain ratings and to get tards in an uproar. Educate yourselves; CNN rarely tells the full story.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I first heard about this about 2 months ago. In roxbury which is a part of boston, some lady was in a corner store with her kid and she saw it and was outraged, so she bought one just so that she could show it to the media.

Then they had it in the local news here for like 3 weeks straight going back and forth about where they were made, where they were being distributed, and a bunch of other crap.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts