Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had sex on a bike???

About 4 years ago, I was cleaning and detailing Suzi(my RF900) downstairs in the basement; I had her up on the front and rear service stands. My wife comes down to talk to me(still wearing her two piece from laying out) and then tells me that she was feeling "horny" and wanted to me to come up and "play". I told her why go upstairs when we can do it here in the basement. She was sitting on my bike when we started and we finished with her back on my bike seat and me holding her up by the back of her knees.....I've always called Suzi my mistress, now my wife loves Suzi as well!!!

Frank

BTW, Suzi was as stable as a rock!!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HECK YEA! Hi Five for bike sex!! I've had it, it's GREAT! combine two of your favorite things... Sex and Bikes?!?! Why not!

I like to use my Condor tho, it's more stable when things start to get-a-rockin!! hahah! :headbang

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Never have done it...but willing to try it!!! :leghump

·
Registered
173 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Never have done it...but willing to try it!!! :leghump
your bike or mine sweetie???ive done it before tryed to do it on my gxsr600 but wasnt to comfortable so we moved to the custom and it worked a lot better...it was awsome...i highly recommend it...

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Well I don't feel so bad now...I am not the only one..thanks Lost Sheep :)

Side note: Hey I have my own rear stand now................muhahahahahaha
Lock and load baby!!!! (now just need to find the "baby" :lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
from your pics that i have seen i dont think that will be a problem for you rsixxy...

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
808 said:
from your pics that i have seen i dont think that will be a problem for you rsixxy...
Thanks 808 :) but I am picky and just can't "do it" with anyone!! :cool: I have to feel something for the person or just be stoned :alky (j/k :lol )

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RSixxy...how about a link to your pics....I can't seem to find ya??

Frank

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Side note: Hey I have my own rear stand now................muhahahahahaha
Lock and load baby!!!! (now just need to find the "baby" :lol

get a Condor, they work ALOT better.. trust me! :twofinger you can get to alot of rock'n, and the bike goes NO WHERE! hahahah!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yep ... once outdoors & once in the garage ... a must do for anyone with a bike ... indeed. :twofinger

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
frank5079 said:
RSixxy...how about a link to your pics....I can't seem to find ya??

Frank
That's 'cause they aren't on this site anymore! But I am working on something for offsite...so I'll put your name down :D <>wink>

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
japbike said:
get a Condor, they work ALOT better.. trust me! :twofinger you can get to alot of rock'n, and the bike goes NO WHERE! hahahah!
Girl I already bought mine a couple of months ago...it's here to stay..very sturdy...LP..I am happy!! :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Girl I already bought mine a couple of months ago...it's here to stay..very sturdy...LP..I am happy!! :D

ahahah! your gonna love it when you get to some "loving" on it! hahah! :lol one of the best investments I ever made....

·
Registered
238 Posts
i havent yet but i will :dblthumb

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
japbike said:
ahahah! your gonna love it when you get to some "loving" on it! hahah! :lol one of the best investments I ever made....
Had on the stand today and was lubing it up....the chain that is!!! bahahahahaha :lol :lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RSixxy, I've posted a pic in the "Post your Mug" thread, just in case you're curious as to what I look like!!!

Frank

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
frank5079 said:
RSixxy, I've posted a pic in the "Post your Mug" thread, just in case you're curious as to what I look like!!!

Frank

I am heading over there right now!! whooo hooo!!! :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts