Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres a party for my cuzin (becky w.) tonite at 8-10 shes turnin the big 21 if any of you would like to come i know its last minute but i just found out a lil while ago i was workin all day otherwise i wouldve let ya guys know sooner if any questions or wanna come shout me a holla 708 8321 later ~steph :cheers :beer

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i hate that place but it didnt turn out to be all that bad.. i was surprised how many lushes were out that early i was only out because thats the time she had her party.. and you know what it frickin sucks i think they changed it .. all the parties i went to at that place used to be 2 bucks for the cover and they gave you a plastic cup to drink and you drank all the beer you could until the 2 hr limit was up.. now or at least it was then $1 beers/rails .. needless to say we got her pretty drunk (and myself in the process).. mission accomplished!!! :cheers :banana

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright now i gotta free party woohoo!! next thursday the 21st free beer from 8-10pm and ladies free uv drinks i think from 9-11 or 12 im not sure but hopefully some of you can come down and meet some of you i havent already =) :cheers :beer

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I already have plans for then (I'm too damn busy) but I hope you have a blast and drink for me!! :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts