Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

This is really sad. Two women on the bike, 4:30 in the morning. They say the guy was three times over the limit for BAC. Dumbass driver :mad:

·
Registered
157 Posts
RIP

I'd like to take that guy and run him over in my truck a couple of times. :mad:

·
Registered
265 Posts
thats crazy it happened to those girls at 4:30 in the morning. i guess it goes to show you that youre never safe from drunken idiots even when riding at 4:30 a.m. my prayers go out to the families. RIP

·
Registered
380 Posts
That shit pisses me off.

·
Registered
205 Posts
That was highly crass. The guy was drunk. Whomever gave his last drink should have stopped him from driving. HE should have stopped himself from drinking. Blaming the victim is not the way to go here. One woman lost her life to this loser, one is in critical condition. Is their fault? They didn't asked to be runned over at 4 in the morning. They were probably trying to get home.

·
Registered
283 Posts
RIP :(

Man that's a sad story.. why the hell would you drive anywhere wasted at 4:30 in the morning? Is it that hard to sleep in your car if you've got nowhere to stay?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SMFCPACFP said:
Not sure what the point of this post is, but drunk drivers kill someone every day. It is a hazzard of driving. So are sleepy drivers, drivers having heart attacks and strokes, distracted drivers, etc. If these things really bother you - stay off the road.
The point was to have some people show some sympathy to another rider killed by a drunk driver. If the kindness that people are posting somehow offends you then :boid.

·
Registered
30 Posts
SMFCPACFP said:
Not sure what the point of this post is, but drunk drivers kill someone every day. It is a hazzard of driving. So are sleepy drivers, drivers having heart attacks and strokes, distracted drivers, etc. If these things really bother you - stay off the road.
:angry So drunk driving just happens? It's no big deal, just a hazard and if you don't like the fact that drunk drivers are on the roads then just stay off? Let's just place random people alongside the roads and have them swing at you with baseball bats, it will just be a hazard. Better yet, give them all shotguns. Say your best friend just got splattered on the road by a drunk driver, would you say "Well you know that happens, oh well."

Drunk driving does kill people everyday, but it doesn't have to be that way. A heart attack just happens, this person made a decision that killed two people. Maybe that doesn't mean much to you, but at least have some sympathy for their loved ones who lost someone very close to them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Give that mofo the chair or just go ahead and shoot him.

·
Politically incorrect
508 Posts
Kastivich said:
The point was to have some people show some sympathy to another rider killed by a drunk driver. If the kindness that people are posting somehow offends you then :boid.
Did I say that I didn't sympathize with the family, dufus? It is hard to sympathize with dead people. I made a comment about the first post, not the others. The first post made no mention of an expression of sympathy. You need to read posts carefully, so that your posts make some kind of sense. :flipa

·
Politically incorrect
508 Posts
Jerry said:
:angry So drunk driving just happens? It's no big deal, just a hazard and if you don't like the fact that drunk drivers are on the roads then just stay off? Let's just place random people alongside the roads and have them swing at you with baseball bats, it will just be a hazard. Better yet, give them all shotguns. Say your best friend just got splattered on the road by a drunk driver, would you say "Well you know that happens, oh well."

Drunk driving does kill people everyday, but it doesn't have to be that way. A heart attack just happens, this person made a decision that killed two people. Maybe that doesn't mean much to you, but at least have some sympathy for their loved ones who lost someone very close to them.
Drunk driving is part of life in the US - get used to it. I didn't say that I condon it, or like it when people get killed by drunk drivers. Reporting it just isn't particularly noteworthy.

I accept reality for what it is, and don't get worked up about its unpleasantries, as many on Internet forums do.

Drunk will always exist in the US as long as the penalty is merely a slap on the wrist. I prefer the Iranian penalty for drunk driving to ours - summary execution on the spot. You enforce that penalty a few times, and drunk drivers will walk home.

·
Invicible for 170M years
2,293 Posts
SMFCPACFP said:
Drunk will always exist in the US as long as the penalty is merely a slap on the wrist. I prefer the Iranian penalty for drunk driving to ours - summary execution on the spot. You enforce that penalty a few times, and drunk drivers will walk home.

Amen to that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts