Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHE TOOK OFF BOUT 4 HRS AGO IN THE 105 DEG HEAT IN FUUL GEAR.SO FAR NO CALL NO SHOW.JUST THOUGHT SHE MIGHT BE UP THERE WITH SOME OF YOU WINDOWLICKERS.THANKS ANYWAY IF SHES NOT. :mad:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I was out riding earlier today and it got to the point where I just said it aint worth this I'll ride tonight, hope she's ok man.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'M FINE......jeesus H keee riste!! i was only gone for a couple of hours...well, 3+a little bit.....i just rolled out...took some new turns...ended up in apex, somehow...not really sure...then i headed back home 55 to 401....fucking made 3 loops through that detour before i pulled my head out of my ass and figured it out...SIGNS WOULD BE NICE!! oh wait...before that....making the turn over the railroad tracks...there was a train there.....THEN made the loops...THEN on 210S there was a huge ass fire bomb or something in the road from a big truck wrecking....firemen were hosing the road off and had traffic in both lanes blocked.....so, actually had it not been for all that i would've been home and he not worried....

ack! i know, i know....i should've called.... :bitchslap

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Glad you are alright. I have been lost around this area more times than I can count so I understand you completely. I've almost considered getting a handheld GPS tracker, or at least one of those GPS enabled cell phones so I can find out where the @#!$ I am.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
yeah if I had gotten lost last night I would have been screwed. I had no clue where we were. I was trying to pay attention, but I was more worried about watching what I was doing, and not end up in the tail end of ther person in front of me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts