Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I won a couple of Draper torque wrenchs from moschisme a Draper Stockist out of the Unitied Kingdom of eBay. Anyone know how long it should take for them to get from Birmingham, West Midlands (its close to London) into North Carolina. The guy said they shipped mid-week which at the time would of been about June 8th and I have still yet to get them. Any website I find that ships out of the UK says it takes about a week.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Send Falco a PM,he get's stuff and ships from the other side all time.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I ordered a windjammer for my helmet from pro-line sports and it took about 8 days...

·
Registered
418 Posts
I got my Wolff exhaust from them [UK] and it took about a month....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sideswipe said:
It took me about a month to get my stuff when I ordered from the UK.
It sounds like someone waited about 20 days to ship your order. The UK is just across the ocean, a months wait should be like getting something shipped from another planet.

bumblebee said:
I ordered a windjammer for my helmet from pro-line sports and it took about 8 days...
Business days or straight regualar days?

Hopefully they will get here Monday :rolleyes

·
Registered
181 Posts
LittleTex said:
It sounds like someone waited about 20 days to ship your order. The UK is just across the ocean, a months wait should be like getting something shipped from another planet.

Business days or straight regualar days?

Hopefully they will get here Monday :rolleyes
LOL Well I guess it all depends on which method they use to ship it and how much you are willing to pay.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well the way its going I don't like it. I never heard from the guy Friday like he said I would and he hasn't even replied to my e-mails, last I heard from him was Wednesday June 15th. If I don't hear from him within another day or two and don't get my tools I'm going to be filing a claim with Paypal to refund my money. And he can't say he wasn't around a computer because on eBay you can see where he left several people feedback on June 17th which would of been Friday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts