Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots of our ride across 33 through Upshur, Randolph and Pendleton Counties. What a fabulous ride, except for the rain. I'll get some screen shots I took from the bike posted up in a couple of days.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some shots of the "palatial estate" slash farm house owned by Upshur County Commissioneer, Donnie Tenney who was so gratious to host myself and total strangers in his home for our weekend of riding. Special thanks Mr. Tenney, I hope you stop by to check out our pics. What absolutely fantastic place to launch our trip and catch our breath after a fully day of riding. Also not too bad a place to sleep off a hang over hey John?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Beautiful pics. I have some just like those of Seneca Rocks.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
V V V said:
Beautiful pics. I have some just like those of Seneca Rocks.
dude I took a picture of the rocks from that store and was suprised when enlarged there was 10 rock climbers on the face of the cliff. even trough the camera I couldnt see them. I would post it up but its 2 megs for the picture

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Somebody needs to take it to the track! :squid

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Great pics!!!.....hehehehe.....81mph on the highway in a turn :phatyo

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
VVV, man you can scoot when I get some of the uncut footoge I will try to make a quick web mpg to share. that is one tight curvy road. and just to think I was going to back out on those guys. glad i didnt!!! I had one hell of a time and cant wait to hit it again.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
heres the picture of the climber i didnt know about untill i enlarged the pics. and the 2nd pic shows how far we was. (Click to make b*****)
VVV I guess we didnt get any pictures of you since we was to buzy riding!

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Great pictures. I know that road well. I used to go to JMU and then UVA for grad school. Rte. 33 Between Harrisonburg and Charlottesville was always a sick ride. Great photos and thanks for the stroll down memory lane.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
R6JUNKIE said:
VVV I guess we didnt get any pictures of you since we was to buzy riding!
I'm glad you didn't! I forgot to do my hair that morning. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
OFFICER737 said:
Great pics!!!.....hehehehe.....81mph on the highway in a turn :phatyo

A curious question? What would you do if you happened upon us acting up like that on your watch? Warn us or seek your K9 companion on us. The reason I ask is that a lot the officers I have spoken with communicate that is depends on where they encounter us doing that. But just to be on the safe side we do have a badge toter who accompanies us (but he always rides the speed limit :rolleyes ).

I hope that comes across with the correct cadence and tone, I am sincere in my inquiry and no smart ass intended in the comment what so ever. If you don't feel comfortable with a public response PM me with your reply.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Damn I really wish I would have made this ride vvv.Looks like I missed out on alot of fun.
Great pics

1 - 20 of 21 Posts