Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the most hardcore movie quote you have ever heard? Mine is my signature.

Post up!!

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
"I will break you."

·
Registered
9 Posts

Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.

- Mr. Blonde - Reservoir Dogs

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
'You shoot women, children? How can you shoot women and children?'
'Easy, you just don't lead 'em as much...' - Full Metal Jacket

'Your days of fingerbanging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch... are OVER!' - FMJ

'I don't know, Col. It's pretty hot in there... It's Charlie's point!'
'Charlie Don't Surf!' - Col. Kilgore, Apocalypse Now!

'Are you an assassin?' - Col. Kurtz
'I'm a soldier..' - Capt. Willard
'You're neither. You're an errand boy sent by grocery clerks, to collect on a bill...'

'Charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500...'

'Charlie didn't get much R&R. He was dug in too deap or moving too fast. His idea of R&R was a little cold rat meat
and rice. He had only one way home. Victory... or death...'

Tons more great lines from these two movies...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
....."I'll rip your eye's out and skull fuck you boy"............D.I. Full Metal Jacket.

·
Registered
549 Posts
From The Outlaw Josey Wales:

"You a bounty hunter?"
"A man has to do something these days to earn a living."
"Dyin' ain't much of a living boy."

"Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes."

"You told me those men would be treated decently."
"They were. They were decently fed and then they were decently shot. "

From Dr. Strangelove:

"He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"You're talking about mass murder, General, not war!"
"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks."

[President on the phone with the Soviet Premier]"Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ah... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?..."

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Dude you nail one of the best Josey Wales quotes but you missed another good one.

"What about them fellows?"

"The hell with those fellows. Buzzards gotta eat. Same as worms." *spits on dead man's forehead*

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's about these beauties? From the movie "Snatch":

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Or this one, from "A Few Good Men":

Tom Cruise: "Did you feel he was in danger?"
Jack Nicholson: "Yes."
TC: "Grave danger?"
JN: "Is there any other kind?"

Finally, from "Scent of a Woman":

(During Al Pacino's speech near the end of the movie) "But he won't sell out his friends to buy his future!! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. I heard those words as I walked in here today, 'Cradle of leadership', well, you better watch out what kind of leaders you're producing here."

Basically the whole speech Pacino gives at the end of "Scent of a Woman" is righteous, I just thought those few lines stood out the best, along with this little gem..."And Jimmy, Harry, Trent, wherever you are out there, FUCK YOU TOO!!!"

·
Registered
151 Posts
Shogun Assasssin

“When I was little, my father was famous. He was the greatest samurai in the empire, and he was the shogun’s decapitator. He cut off the heads of one hundred and thirty one lords. It was a bad time for the empire. The shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out. People said his brain was infected by devils. My father would come home; he would forget about the killings. He wasn’t scared of the shogun, but the shogun was scared of him. Maybe that was the problem. Then one night, the shogun sent his ninja spies to our house. They were supposed to kill my father, but they didn’t…” The child in Shogun Assassin 1980--OLD SCHOOL SAMURAI FLICK

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
"I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time." - Dumb Movie

"Can you spread her ass cheek apart and rim her?" - Family Business, Seymore Butts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Full Metal Jacket is hilarious

You missed one though.....

"Me love you long time" - hooker :lol

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Ca$h said:
Full Metal Jacket is hilarious

You missed one though.....

"Me love you long time" - hooker :lol

'Me so hawny...' 'You baby face...' 'Fi dolla, no holla!...'

To the black dude, 'No no! Too beaucoup! Too beaucoup!' :bananafu:

·
Registered
359 Posts
"You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of fingerbanging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch, through her perdy pink panties are over!!"

"You are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!"

Pvt. Joker: "Is that you John Wayne, is this me?"

GSgt. Hartman: "Who said that? WHO THE fuck SAID THAT! Who's the communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Outfucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking DIE! I will PT you until your asholes are sucking buttermilk! Was it you, you scroungy little fuck? HUH?"

Pvt. Cowboy: "Sir, no sir...."

GSgt. Hartman: "You little piece of shit you look like a fucking worm, I'll bet it was you."

Pvt. Joker: "Sir, I said it sir."

GSgt. Hartman: "Well, no shit. What do we got here, a fucking comedian. Well I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister. (punch). You little scumbag."

1 - 20 of 77 Posts