·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we meting up for this one?

Weather report?
Location?
Who is going?

I will pay the first round of ice cream cones!

·
Registered
302 Posts
there is a coldstone at hardrock?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not as good as Marble Slab but I could go for some Cold Stone!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
yellowbird said:
Not as good as Marble Slab but I could go for some Cold Stone!
Tell 'em sista! :beer Marble Slab is da bomb!! :banana

Ok, 80% chance of rain? :a2

Tomorrow: Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High near 85F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I have never had that ice cream before... but you guys have told me it is great... How about we get about 50 people and go there since AZA is buying the first round... Then we can all leave... before the second round.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
There's an ice cream shop there but not Cold Stone or Marble Slab

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Chinygyal said:
Ok, 80% chance of rain? :a2

Tomorrow: Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High near 85F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
:mad: :mg

Ahhhh.... when will it stop!!!!! :cry I guess we'll see how it is tomorrow... last week they said it was gonna rain too and it turned out to be beautiful. Just nobody showed up cuz they all throught it was gonna rain, LOL

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Well...the forecast has a way of keeping people away...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Onetrick said:
I have never had that ice cream before... but you guys have told me it is great... How about we get about 50 people and go there since AZA is buying the first round... Then we can all leave... before the second round.
:lol :lao he may run out on the firsts round.. :lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What was in fine print was this:

Alberto will buy the first round of ice cream to all the SBN board members that can eat in under a minute a scoop of jalapeno ice cream with "chocolate" fudge chips. And by chocolate, we mean the one that you would least like on your ice cream.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
azamora954 said:
What was in fine print was this:

Alberto will buy the first round of ice cream to all the SBN board members that can eat in under a minute a scoop of jalapeno ice cream with "chocolate" fudge chips. And by chocolate, we mean the one that you would least like on your ice cream.
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Latest update, went from 80% to 60%

Tonight: Scattered thunderstorms. Low 78F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Everything is beautiful...in its own way... :banana :cheers

1 - 20 of 79 Posts