Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's suppose to be a beautiful day today, 73 and sunny. So get out and ride!!! I know I'm blowing off a family function to do so. :lol

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
werd

·
Registered
832 Posts
Jake said:
It's suppose to be a beautiful day today, 73 and sunny. So get out and ride!!! I know I'm blowing off a family function to do so. :lol

well ok

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Didn't ride, but I watched someone else have a track day. Our very own Blndebmbr. Great Job Tammy!!!!!! Beatiful day for it, had a little cookout, good company and got to see a variety of bikes at Blackhawk. Hope everyone else's day was as sweet as mine :)

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Thanks Malik!!! You and Sarah made the day complete!!! Couldn't ask for better weather or company!!!
Hope everyone had a great day!!!

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I got to drive 500 miles to deliver my FZR to its new owner. Got home around 2, worked in the garage a bit, then went for a little ride tonight around sunset. Beautiful day. Though I wish I was at the track, like Tammy, or Todd, or Andy, or anyone else that was at the track today. You guys suck.

Not really, Im just jealous.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
...deliver my FZR to its new owner.
So, when are you bringing on the Kwak?

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Hawker said:
nobody crashed at BHF.
No crashed ALL day?!

...and then the world stopped in it's rotation and we all headed for outer space!

·
Banned
145 Posts
Jake said:
I know I'm blowing off a family function to do so. :lol
So you couldn't come out and ride with us why? :twofinger

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Murf99 said:
So, when are you bringing on the Kwak?
Should be trailoring it to its new home in a day or two. I hope to pick it up before the weekend so I dont have to miss any of the races on Saturday and Sunday.

You are more than welcome to come along if you want, but its no big deal. You and Ed will get to tinker with the suspension next week if you can get me in.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LilAngel said:
So you couldn't come out and ride with us why? :twofinger
I posted that before my planned day of riding was shutdown by bitching family members. :bitchslap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts