Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey chris (calculusballer) just wanted to say happy bday and congrats on bein 21 hope your friends are takin ya out and gettin ya drunk
:alky :alky :lol

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
We just got back from taking him out and he was def. wasted, so mission accomplished.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Boooo, I suck.....I fell asleep.....Sorry Chris. You can punch me when you see me. I am sure Andy helped you party like a Rock Star anyway... :)

Cj

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Happy B-Day, streetfighter! :twofinger

:alky

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I have 4 Old Style left over in the fridge from a party last month, we should have a sh*t can beer night. Sad thing is Schlitz Malt Liquor is my favorite beer, then Blatz (7.98 a 30 pack).

Tom.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
happy birthday!

i remember the day i turned 21... well parts of it anyways. :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Happy birthday, Time to go to the titty bar :leghump

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
snoflk said:
Happy birthday, Time to go to the titty bar :leghump

We tried to go to Art's actually, but they were only open for 15 more minutes. :a2

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
dont go to "rickys on state" unless you want to see a freak show. ive heard the "dancers" there are missing teeth, hair, and medication for all the std's they have.

unless of course youre into that type of scene.

·
Registered
832 Posts
OHH GOD not Art's or Ricky's on state I've gone to a few of them and if I won't go in it's because I know the girls are ugly. I like APL but thats cuz I work there, On the border is nice as long as you don't let them give you table dances you didn't agree on, and I can't say I like or dislike Silk cuz I only went twice.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Happy 21st Birthday Chris! Sounds like you had a good one.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Happy birthday, hope you enjoyed it.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
davisa said:
youre gay :gay :)
Because I don't go to any of the lame Milwaukee strip clubs... I'll take Baby Dolls or Cruisin Chubbies over local tittie bars any day.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
calm down big guy i just poking ya with a stick.

i havent been to a "gentlemans club" since i turned 21. those whores robbed me. they knew i was drunk off my ass and took advantage of me. i spent my whole check that night in singles (back when i was making more cash than i knew what to do with) and dont have any good stories to tell. except im banned from going to whatever the one on greenfield is. apparently, i told the girls i wasnt paying them anymore because they werent dancing to my specifications. that and the fact they didnt want me sleeping on the floor anymore. bastards!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts