Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was the birthday of my 03 RC51. I purchased it on July 3rd, 2003.

So, yesterday, I celebrated her birthday, by railing the chit of of w.33.. :) Did about 400 miles. Also, I tried to give her a cake, but she wanted high test instead. BTW, she turned 20k yesterday too. :bananafu:

Pics of me giving my baby a kiss, and her odometer. And before anybody ask, no I am not dealing with a full deck!! :)

ceh
(63 & fast)

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Damn ceh, congrats! 20K!! Holy shit....you sure don't let it sit around do you? I've got a little over 5K on mine (bought new in Nov. 03). With the rain here in Florida lately, it's going to make catching up pretty hard. :)

Gov

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
the bike looks good, esp. the white wheels, and there is nothing wrong giving the bike a kiss

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just had my 03 a year the beginning of April. I have about 100 miles from 16,000. Have you had your valves checked. I know that they should still be in tolerance.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ResidentEvil said:
Hey what wind screen is that?
Zero Gravity double bubble in red.. Got it from Kneedraggers.. Sheesh, everybody makes fun of my red screen..Nice to hear another comment!! :)

ceh

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FryDaddy said:
I just had my 03 a year the beginning of April. I have about 100 miles from 16,000. Have you had your valves checked. I know that they should still be in tolerance.
Fry, I was just talking about the valves on another forum. I am not going to get them check until 30k.. Here's why. On my 01 GSX R1000, which also states to get the valves checked at 16k, I had them checked at 19k, and 35k, and each time they were in spec.

Moving to my RC51, she is running better than brand new. So, since she is running good, and no weird noises, I won't be getting them check until 30k.

That is not too far, because since I took that pic of my odometer one month ago, I have put 2400 more miles on the RC.. she is at 22,400.. So, 30k is about 2 or 3 months away.. :)

ceh

·
Registered
804 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
Zero Gravity double bubble in red.. Got it from Kneedraggers.. Sheesh, everybody makes fun of my red screen..Nice to hear another comment!! :)

ceh
love your red screen ~ looks really good with the red on the bike.

Here's The 'BFB', no red screen, but it still can scream.

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
speedmom2 said:
love your red screen ~ looks really good with the red on the bike.

Here's The 'BFB', no red screen, but it still can scream.
Badazz, pure badazz. I want those Satos rearsets, got to have them!! :)
I see you are sporting high mount Satos too. Sweet..

ceh

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hey Ceh, thanks ~ the sound from them is awsome for shizzle!
Low and deep :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
happy birth day rc51

thats a beatiful thing seeing true happieness between man and machine

·
Registered
21 Posts
beatiful to see true lov e between man aand machine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts