1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! **confetti*#%*@*%*$*#* WOOOHOOOO!! *****

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
thank you everyone. it really means a lot to have people I have never even met notice. thank you again.

·
Registered
160 Posts
happy birthday silent (im not sure you and i are on a first name basis yet) :):)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Happy Birthday Girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
you guys rock! ice-the only reason i haven't addressed you by your first name is b/c I don't know it. any of you guys can call me by name, don't bother me none.

you guys are all great, thanks again, it made what could've been a shitty birthday very nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, it's not over till midnight right. Come here and let me :spank you on your BIRTHDAY!!! :spank :spank :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Birthday brandy. Yum.

*lights up a cigar*

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
eric, remember i told you i limit the size of the ogject that goes in my mouth <wink>

badass, i would looovee to let you spank my booty :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Hope you had a Happy birthday Silent. :twofinger

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yep i did. i have spent the last two nights putting miles on my bike and being surrounded by friends and people that care about me. Including all of you guys. this year was most certainly more enjoyable than last years...lol, last years sucked...i got a ticket and i wrecked my bike. Today is actually the anniversary of my crash, I am working tonight :) I'm not taking ANY chances. lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
silent_R1 said:
eric, remember i told you i limit the size of the ogject that goes in my mouth <wink>
It is ok. Its short and stubby.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
lol, you're too much (no pun intended ) :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts