Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for some Halo on the new maps. I d/l them last night and did a quick walk-thru. Looks pretty good from what Ive seen. If anyone wants to get some custom games going add me to your friends list. Ill be on tonight after 8pm Eastern.

Gamer Tag
DeeBow

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I'm too cheap to pay for them. Will just have to wait 'til they're free. I hope they fix that damn mod cheats soon. Pain in the ass when your opponent runs at a thousand miles and hour and can jump a mile in the air.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I'll probably have to go down the street and grab my x-box from my friend's house.

Right after I signed up for live I pretty much quit playing (damn motorcycle!).

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
The ones ive downloaded so far are good. My friend bought the disk so im going to use that to get the others. Havnt played in a while. I log on, install that update and im back to a 1. I was pissed. I was at 15ish. Ah well, i'll get it back :D

Is it just me or do the 12 year olds talking shit really piss you off for some reason? I don't care when older people do, but those damn youngins are cocky...and good! I guess thats what happenes when you sit home for the summer and play Halo on school vacation. :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts