Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty now, who's going. $100. Gotgreen and I are going. Leaving Saturday, get ghetto hotel, then play all day Sunday. I called Hallett and they were thinking about doing one on Saturday the 31st also but were not sure yet. I'm down for the Sunday one. :headbang :headbang

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
there is a thread at GDC in the general bike forum about a GDC trackday. i believe its teh 31st. ill grab teh link

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sounds fun but ill be moving into a new place that weekend. :cry :flipa

·
Registered
411 Posts
So who would you sign up with for the 31st since last time I looked it wasnt' scheduled on there site? We kinda planned on doing the 1st but the 31st might work out better.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
joe and i are a maybe. we want to come play too. who do we pay????

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
cool, thanks!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
doubt i'll be going..... :cry

·
Registered
617 Posts
badgixxer said:
doubt i'll be going..... :cry
Hey, we do rent our SV for trackdays if that makes a difference-we just ask that you dont' crash it as there are some expensive bits on it lol!

-Spooner

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
not lookin good for me :(

·
Registered
617 Posts
FYI-a lot of guys from the kcsportbike site are going to mam for labor day...it would be fun to get everyone at the same track at once...

-Spoony

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm not doing labor day weekend....but I'm still pulling for Aug. 1st.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Does anyone know anymore about if Hallet is gonna do a trackday on the July 31st or not......I'm not signing up until I can see the weather for that weekend, but was just wondering if they were gonna hold one on the 31st also.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chicw/speed said:
Does anyone know anymore about if Hallet is gonna do a trackday on the July 31st or not......I'm not signing up until I can see the weather for that weekend, but was just wondering if they were gonna hold one on the 31st also.
I don't think they know yet. It will be a gixxer.com member only track day and they have to get at least 50 people from gixxer.com to go. I don't see it happening.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just wondering for those of you who have been to Hallet, will a 2 piece (Jacket and pants) work for leathers or do they require a 1 piece race suit? Also do they rent leathers and/or boots as I'm trying to talk my g/f into doing the track day as well.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts