Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shakey, Frosty and the UK boys (from the Mach II and III) videos doing their thing on the twins. Looks like it was back in 98' or 99'. I had the VTR and now the TLR. You can see why the TLR needs the aftermarket shock. Notice how they say the VTR can keep up with the R1 in the tight stuff. Great video none the less.

Enjoy ........

http://kow.kow.free.fr/barges.wmv

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
damn that guy just throws that tiller around!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Meh2u said:
Did anyone notice the red bike almost running into the wall?
Damn, I saw that. That guy definately got a little adrenaline rush, he was way to close for comfort.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Nice video, reminds me of when I used to ride more on the streets.... but anways... Am I the only one who thinks those guys weren't all that great of riders? Their lines were all over the place and I lost track of how many times they hit other riders. By the way, I've clipped car mirrors before while riding too. It's fun as long as you can get away before the driver starts to yell at you!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Now that was a fun video to watch at work! I've been at my desk laughing at the insanity of it! This defines hooligan!

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea :lol that's why we TLR owners tell these newbies not to get a TLR as a first bike. You know we mean it for a reason and why we dump that stock suspension.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
yeah no doubt as soon as i got ride of the stock rotary dumper and put on a bitubo i INSTANTLY felt a difference, soooooo much better.

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When did you get your Bitubo Fengler? Was it off TL Planet? You like yours as well eh?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I thaught they were all going to die!!! They ride like maniacs on the street. Times like this I am glad I am not going riding right after watching!!!

I agree with who ever said something about the lines being all over the place. Bad ass video none the less

·
Registered
214 Posts
The guy riding the ducati, his lines suck. The TLR lines arent as bad. its weird seeing someone handling a TLR like that. just unexpected.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
SwiftTone said:
The guy riding the ducati, his lines suck. The TLR lines arent as bad. its weird seeing someone handling a TLR like that. just unexpected.
That was Shakey in the last segment... he probably knew what he was doing...

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That was a cool vid.The on board comentary made it even better.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts