Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love computer illiterate people!!

My resume got forewarded around at this company and one of the managers emailed me a question but forgot to erase the message trail so I got to see what all of their managers thought about my resume!!!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I thought you were doing military duty... what are you really doing there? You have another job outside the military?

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
What did they say about your resume?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
And, what'd they say? Copy/paste the email in here

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Come on Jiggly... don't keep the peanut gallery waiting.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
It said:

" you would be nuts to hire this guys, unless your thinking of letting him clean the restrooms"

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OT - I am doing Military dutybut I am very active in the Monster.com community I have been sent out around 300 Resumes since I have been here.

The Things Said:

Looks like a great asset

Love all the military Experience

Possibly have a Great Future with the company

All things like that they just asked me for my salary requirments for Miami I told them 48k we'll see what happens that would be a great raise.

Before I got the email I was thinking about dropping down to part time at my job and living off GI bill and go to FAU for Computer SCI.

Chiny the email is about 7 pages long now so I wont C&P

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Well at least it was positive and good re-cap of seven emails.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya that was the best part is that I seen it was passed around the company and they all said good things about it, not neccessarily the actual comments themselves just the general feel was good to hear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts