Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prank causes accident

The Associated Press

WAUKESHA, WIS. -- A prankster tightly wound plastic wrap around traffic poles across a two-lane road, causing a motorcycle accident that injured two people.
Daniel Buckel and his girlfriend, Theresa Brzykcy, were riding south of Waukesha on Tuesday when their motorcycle crashed into the plastic wrap set up 3 to 4 feet above the road.

Buckel, 22, was within 10 feet when he saw the wrap and hit the brakes.

Buckel was cut above his eye and broke his finger. Brzykcy also suffered scrapes and bruises.

Buckel is offering a $1,000 reward for information.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Glad the 2 riders weren't hurt too badly. Someone will turn in the idiot that pulled that prank for the $$. People who do that kind of crap usually can't keep their mouth shut about it and tell all their friends. One of those friends will turn on him for the reward. Moron.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
what a dumb ass. People are so stupid some times. I wonder if this or these pranksters have any idea that if they had placed it a little higher, they might decapitate some one?

Glad the rides were ok....

·
Registered
753 Posts
prank

The pranksters obviously were only assuming 4 wheel vehicles used the road, not too bright.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I just got finished reading that on CNN and I was about to post it up. That is the some fucked up shit, I would turn them in and not take the money, just knowing that those fuckers are caught would be prize enough.

·
Finally on 2 Wheels!!
215 Posts
Stories like this make me realize that people suck.

I remember something like this happening to me when I was 10 or so - riding in the park on my bicycle, I ran into some fishing like tied to two light posts across the path. Luckily I was standing and it contacted my me at my elbows and I was going fast enough that it snapped - if I was sitting down it probably would've hit my neck or face and tossed me off the back. This was also the pre-paranoia "helmets for all kids under 14" time, so I would've been hurt pretty good

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Pranksters not thinking what could happen..... its a bad thing...

·
Registered
29 Posts
If the Waukesha cops can pull their heads outta their asses long enough, they'll check for fingerprints on the wrap. The kids prolly left the garbage, so check that, too. If they really felt ambitious, they could go to the grocery store and find out if anyone bought a bunch of wrap and then check the security cameras.

I hope the guy recovers quick.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Normal plastic wrap wouldn't be stong enough to kock a rider downlike that. It had to be the kind they use to wrap up pallets of boxes.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Triton said:
Normal plastic wrap wouldn't be stong enough to kock a rider downlike that. It had to be the kind they use to wrap up pallets of boxes.

i dont know.......GLAD wrap is some strong shit. :nerd

·
Registered
247 Posts
I say , when they find him, act like it was funny, give the kid a new ATV. When he comes riding by, close-line him off of it with a 2x4.
__________________ :headbang :headbang :headbang

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here is more on the story and a picture the guy took of himself from the hospital:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wauk/jul04/244241.asp

He must not have been wearing a helmet. And there is no way it was glad wrap. They would have needed about 50 boxes to get that much accross the 30 feet from pole to pole. Had to be the industrial stuff. Anyway, it was good they weren't hurt worse.

They are saying the "pranksters" will probably be charged with attempted manslaughter, cause the Waukesha DA is a hard ass. If they get it, it serves them right. :spank

·
Registered
70 Posts
Finger prints don't help unless the person they belong to has a record so the police have them on file. If they find a suspect it can help prove it was him, but not find the guy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts