Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that are ugly or fat or you just dont wanna give a ride to... :)

I'd like to stay nice, but i dont wanna be like, "i've only ridden for 2 days" or "i gotta go somewhere in a sec"

What are some things you all use?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,759 Posts
Ya know you could avoid riding people all together with a seat cowl or just be like...."Excuse me Mrs. Chewbacca, I don't have enough experience to ride passengers but once i have a few more miles under my belt I will let you know." So when your odo says 400,000 miles, give her a call ;)


You might not wanna call her chewbacca either, lmao.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
If you're not next to or on your bike, just point to one with a rear cowl and explain you don't have room for a passenger. It's saved me a couple times.
i've also claimed to be a passenger on the back of a chick's bike. Sends 'em packing right quick.
My buddy has his policy clearly displayed with a "No fat chicks" sticker on his rear seat.
Can't say he didn't warn them heffers.

Also claim the bike has a weight limit. Hold out your hands and say "You must be this thin to ride on this bike", amusement park style.
Tell them you'd love to but are afraid one of their chins might get caught in the chain.
Tell her that you'll need a literbike to haul her giant tuckus around, your 600 won't cut it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
all you have to do it say "I don't give rides, sorry" or "I dont give rides to ppl that don't have a helmet", not like Alpo will be carring one around.
 

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
Joined
·
5,894 Posts
Thats bad, poor girls, they must have enough traumas as to add some more with that kind of comments.

I think that the best thing to say would be a polite "Sorry but no, don't feel like it".


But what can I know, I've never had to decline a girl, not even one has asked for a ride on my bike...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
japbike said:
all you have to do it say "I don't give rides, sorry" or "I dont give rides to ppl that don't have a helmet", not like Alpo will be carring one around.

ahh yes, the least elaborate and most effective response. There is no need to make up a dramatic story unless you really want to of course. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
b
TheSollyLama said:
If you're not next to or on your bike, just point to one with a rear cowl and explain you don't have room for a passenger. It's saved me a couple times.
i've also claimed to be a passenger on the back of a chick's bike. Sends 'em packing right quick.
My buddy has his policy clearly displayed with a "No fat chicks" sticker on his rear seat.
Can't say he didn't warn them heffers.

Also claim the bike has a weight limit. Hold out your hands and say "You must be this thin to ride on this bike", amusement park style.
Tell them you'd love to but are afraid one of their chins might get caught in the chain.
Tell her that you'll need a literbike to haul her giant tuckus around, your 600 won't cut it.
That pointing to another bike is genious!

As for the amusement park "you must be this thin..." :lol:

You can tell them that you have a shoulder rule... "if your ass is wider than your shoulders, no ride"


I can just point to the cowl and say the seat is at home :D Then get their number for a ride 'later'
 

·
Valiant Poultry
Joined
·
15,151 Posts
I just tell them that I don't like riding 2 up.
 

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
Joined
·
2,470 Posts
The "no helmet" thing works nice.
Tell em its for their own safety and you'd feel really shitty if something was to happen to them. Afterall, this is a true statement, it would suck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
You can tell them your suspension isn't set up properly for a passenger.

I just don't carry a passenger seat. I have the option, and for the right girl, I'll go home and get it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
I just tell them that I haven't been riding long enough to ride with someone on the back, which is the truth. Also, I have my cowl on too so that also lets them know that I don't pick up any passengers.
 

·
You will be missed Shawn
Joined
·
6,508 Posts
i had a chick ask me for a ride (I'm female if ya all didn't know that already) I pointed to my helmet and asked where her's was, she's like I don't have one, my reply: I don't have a place for ya then...sorry" she's like please, I'm like "nope". of course, all the boys I was with are all looking around with "should we" expressions...then the light changed and I was like "later" damn curb monkeys. These are my boys and I don't share :mad grrrrrrrrr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
tell them strait up...no fat chicks...maybe they will get motivated to lose weight
 

·
Suzuki 3000GT
Joined
·
2,107 Posts
I usually carry my passenger seat in my backpack and have the solo cowl on...but with a second helmet...why? Just in case a pretty girl comes along like two nights ago. Man, I whipped out that passenger seat so quick for that girl! *AHEM*...Woman...she's 25. I'm off to see her tonight after class too. :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
Twinsen said:
I usually carry my passenger seat in my backpack and have the solo cowl on...but with a second helmet...why? Just in case a pretty girl comes along like two nights ago. Man, I whipped out that passenger seat so quick for that girl! *AHEM*...Woman...she's 25. I'm off to see her tonight after class too. :D ;)
fuckin awesome is all i got to say to that and Git-r-done
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,927 Posts
Tell them you would give them a ride but you really haven't learned to wheelie yet, then kinda glance down at their belly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
I just tell the truth and say "You can't be wider than the bike" or "I don't let ugly girls on my bike"


But I usually have my seat cowl on, so 2up riding is by appointment only.
 

·
Suzuki 3000GT
Joined
·
2,107 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
I just tell the truth and say "You can't be wider than the bike" or "I don't let ugly girls on my bike"


But I usually have my seat cowl on, so 2up riding is by appointment only.
Hahahah! By appointment only! I like that. :D
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top