Sport Bikes banner

2741 - 2760 of 2798 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
lol yea but married a sexy MAN. He wears t-shirts that aren't little and nice jeans and he puts me in my place! ;) I love my husbands jaw line, as odd as it sounds. And his personality kicks ass! It's great being with someone for almost 4 years and they still make you laugh your butt off every night. He does piss me off from time to time but I do the same to him.

And I have low self esteem and crap because the dude by the R6 didn't treat me all that well and pretty much chose his bike over me. The guy before him was my highschool sweet heart and cheated on me with a fat chic he married and is now divorcing. And many other bastards. Plus i've always been the tom boy who didn't want boobs and wore JNCO jeans and way oversized shirts.

Plus girls have always been horrible to me :( Had one in elementry school turn each and every friend I had against me.. then it continued from then on. So I pretty much stay to myself.

Hell Derek thought I was a damn lexbian!!! Even asked me if I was. I laughed and said WTF? It was because I road a motorcycle and worked at a gym. Yup, he was a smart one! lol

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
pfffttt to the fat girls making fun of you- they usually do that cause they are insecure themselves- thats the only reason people really honestly rag on other people- besides just for shits and giggles. If you go out of you're way to hurt someone its cause you have you're own issues and you are trying to make yourself feel better- clearly the case.

screw the bad self esteem- you're gorgous and clearly talented from the many jobs you have held and got some mad skillz with that super sexy bike you ride.

Fuck that- start something new for yourself and stop telling yourself you have low self esteem!!!! Next time you do I'm riding down there to slap the shit out of you :bitchslap and don't think I won't- its only like a 2.5 hr ride!!!!

now- every morning for the next 10 days- wake up and tell your self how fucking awesome and gorgous you are....
And buy the person behind you coffee when you go to the coffee store...

then get back to me and let me know how you feel.
:D

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Since there hasn't been any other male members who posted in a while, I'll throw my hat into the ring. Go easy, I know I look like I'm 17. Sucks now (especially when I go to the bars), but I think it'll benefit me later on in life.

Don't have any pictures with full leathers on yet, sorry.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
aw... you do look like youre 12 i mean 17.... too cute

he he and yes that will come in handy in a few years... I wouldn't kick you outta bed for eating crackers ;)

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
There's not really a lot of difference between 17 and 22, except you can buy your own beer. :lol You are a cutie though. And that bike is gorgeous. :)
Yeah, I think the bike brings up my attractiveness quite a bit. Otherwise I'd just be a short kid who looks too young. Luckily I managed to get one of the sexiest bikes out there, so that helps a lot.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Hey Dan...I never heard back from you again. How are you doing?
Hey Jenn! I thought I sent you a pm. Well I rectified that problem for sure this time!!!!

2741 - 2760 of 2798 Posts