Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 2798 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know the ladie's like 'em in leather, and with bikes, so I'll start it off for the ladies............................hope you girls enjoy. The first is me in my leather jacket, the second is me in front of my zx7r, you can tell how big a guy I am by how small I make the bike look. You know where I'm at in the last. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
:cool: oh hell yeah growlll! Oh yeah love the bike! :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well here I am. One is Me at A Halloween party as Axl Rose, and my good friend Russ as Slash (Guns N Roses for all those who dont know!)

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
sweet!!!!!!! bring on the pics. My idea of eutopia is guys in tight leathers, bikes and a track. Preferably all at the same time!!! C'mon guys, post up!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have tight leathers on in one picture up there, but not race specific ones haha.Give it a few months and i will dont worry Silent!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
they don't have to be race leathers, trust me, just leathers (sportbike type, not harley type). you better post up though in a couple of months when you get 'em ;D

·
Registered
416 Posts
me geared up, and in the second pic that me in the black yammie jacket on the far right, and the third is me defending my title and master of the sheep punt :D

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
hey Noir.... I used to live in Vestavia Hills when I was in highschool.... What's it like to ride up there?

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Hey, here's some terrible pics to add to this!

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Naughty76 said:
hey Noir.... I used to live in Vestavia Hills when I was in highschool.... What's it like to ride up there?
the birmingham riding scene is pretty cool, and with the addition of barbers it got even cooler, if you know where to go on sunday morning you can find a bunch of guys out in the twisties on wera and other race bikes

·
Registered
100 Posts
Not the greatest picture of.. i think i was intoxicated..... i cant remeber :-D i would have some of me on my bike but ehh... the whole front end is off so it wont really look that sexy :-D well then again i would be sitting on the bike so mabe it would :-D

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Damn you boys are looking good!!! Leathers are definitley yummy, I have to get a pic of my bf in his new one piece Teknic suit and post it, YUUUUUUUMMY!!!
Lookin' good and keep em' coming ;),
Courtney

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
Hey Noir, bottom right pic *Insert Stifflers little Brother's voice* Is that a fucking dress ? lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

I refuse to post pics on the grounds that I dont have any new ones.

WRONG! sorry ass excuse! we wanna see ya any how! Post um!! and for the rest of the guys.. Woo Hooo .. men in leather, YUMMY!!! more, more!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHh DAYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMM you guys are lookin' very freakin' HAWT!!!!!!

Ibleedgreen---DAYMMMMMMMM thanks for giving me something to work with when the self love session comes up!!!! (pun intended)

Kennedy--leathers are good---even if they are rock star leathers too!!! That's just as sexy too!!! yummy!!!

Jlaudio---love it, love it!! More, more pics--I love your hair!!! Let's see one of you stradling your bike!!!! :D

Gixxer2003---you post up some pics!!!! I reposted mine in cubby hole--so it's only fair that you post up here for the ladies.....well......we are waiting!!!!! :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
HalfLiterBeater said:
Hey, here's some terrible pics to add to this!

Sexy lips!!! Thank goodness you are legal--I just saw your age!!! ;)

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
I just had to post this pic :D , this pic was taken after a SS ride, I dont know about yall but after 4 - 5 hours of aggressive riding I have to take a nap. :p

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2798 Posts