Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stang Man said:
LMFAO what an asshat. At least he knows hes retarded...or at least he SHOULD know it...
Yea pretty much ;)
I like the whole bike croud out there, they are mostly cool. But then there are these few that stunt around the parking lots with ppl everywhere and get us kicked out of the places. A little while back a dude was doing a burntout on a 01/02 F4i and the rear tire caught launching the bike out from under him and flipping over backwards. Shortly thereafter the cops came and that meet hasn't happened since.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually don't know what it is encoded in :( It just says mpeg1 layer 2 for the encoding format when I go to encode it, I'll see what I can do about converting it to something else when I get home. Sorry :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
From MediaPlayer file properties:

Audio codec: Morgan Stream Switcher
Video codec: CyberLink Video/SP Decoder
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
Stang Man said:
LMFAO what an asshat. At least he knows hes retarded...or at least he SHOULD know it...
+1 :hshot
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
rofl.. I like the guy that runs in with the defibrillator
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
randomtask16 said:
Yea pretty much ;)
I like the whole bike croud out there, they are mostly cool. But then there are these few that stunt around the parking lots with ppl everywhere and get us kicked out of the places. A little while back a dude was doing a burntout on a 01/02 F4i and the rear tire caught launching the bike out from under him and flipping over backwards. Shortly thereafter the cops came and that meet hasn't happened since.
Its that way in Houston, except with cars. We always find a good spot to meet and hang out, then there are the tools in their riced out bitch cars doing burnouts everywhere and just being plain dangerous, this gets the attention of the cops and boom we get kicked out. Sucks.

However, it was fun leaving one spot with about 50 people, and we all went into Starbucks at once. You should have seen the look on their faces :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
LOL stupid guy , be careful dude ppl like that might make the moe's meets get broken up , do the java and cha meets still go down ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Figured it out - need a DVD player codec. I installed PowerDVD and Media Player grabbed its codec. Thanks for posting codec info.
 

·
Suzuki 3000GT
Joined
·
2,107 Posts
I wouldn't try that in the dry. Maybe in the rain with a POS bike. Not a 1000. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
randomtask16 said:
A little while back a dude was doing a burntout on a 01/02 F4i and the rear tire caught launching the bike out from under him and flipping over backwards. Shortly thereafter the cops came and that meet hasn't happened since.
GhostRiderGT said:
LOL stupid guy , be careful dude ppl like that might make the moe's meets get broken up , do the java and cha meets still go down ?
That was the Java and Cha meet that was broken up after bike did burntout/flip. We are gonna try Midway&Rosemead next monday night. Richardson and Plano both told us to take it to Dallas :D Theres been a group of bikes up there the last few weeks. I'm hoping to have my freinds GSX-R 750 when the meet goes on so I can go riding with them, didn't get to last week.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top