Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me first say I was caging it.

So I'm going up the street from my brothers house to my house.
It's a pretty steep 2 way street and I'm going up hill. At the top of the hill as I'm climbing in 2nd gear going about 25-30....I see a lifted all blacked out pick up truck coming down. I move over to the right side to make room for the huge truck, apparently the fuckhead thought it wasn't enough room (even though he had more room on his side) so he swerves my way and guns it through...literally leaving me inches from the curb. After the intial scare of hitting the curb and getting plowed by this dick, I bust a bitch and go after him. Part of me wanted to bash his windows in, but I figured there's lots of cars around and I really don't want any trouble. ok...story is getting long so I'll cut it down. He sees me follow and he tries to lose me in traffic. :lao
Big lifted truck trying to hide in traffic = :urowned
I follow and get behind him - damn no plates - just a blacked out plate. I get on the phone with the local police...they put me on hold. I follow the guy for a couple of miles... (figured I could atleast scare the shit out of him)..still on hold....guy keeps cutting in and out of traffic....at this point my nerves settled so I ended up just going home.

I called the PD today seeing if I can report an incident of a truck driving erratically with the plates blacked out....lady tells me. sorry..nothing we can do, next time follow the vechicle "safely" and call us. :bitchslap

I have a feeling I'm going to run into this driver again.

What would you do? Keep in mind I don't want to get in trouble with the law. I do want to teach this person a lesson though. I bet he's the type of fucker that woudn't think twice about doing this to a biker as well...I couldn't help but think, " what if I was riding and he swerved at me?".

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
i'd say to myself the guys a fucking inbred, rebel yelling hilljack and go about what i was originally doing.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
What kind of asshat would draw attention to himself if his plates were blacked out? I wouldn't have done any differently than you, the guy is a danger to everyone on the road and he needs to be taken off the streets before he kills someone.

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
I'd have held my ground on the hill. But then, my old daily-driver Jeep is probably taller than his truck...

·
Registered
912 Posts
I probably would've let him hit me. My car is low enough he would've went right over the top and probably done more damage to his truck when it rolled down the hill than the initial impact did to my car.

If he didn't hit me I probably would've done exactly what you did, except I would've given him some room so he wouldn't know I was following him so easily. Then when he got out of his truck I woulda taken the valve stems out of his tires while I was calling the cops.

"Damaged your property? Hell no! I just prevented you from escaping. Here's your valve stems, I'm sure the tow company would be more than happy to air your tires back up for you..."

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well, since his truck would be easy enough to pick out, I would just bide my time until I saw it sitting lonely and unattended one day. Then I'd drag a key down both sides of it and if I had time, I scratch a little message in his door for him.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
:mg da bastard

·
Politically incorrect
508 Posts
spy said:
I have a feeling I'm going to run into this driver again.
I would think you wouldn't want to have a run in with him. I suspect he wasn't all there. What you did seemed logical. At this stage I would just try to forget about it. Too many bad experiences, retained too long can drive you crazy. :headbang

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lao ...taking out the stems would have been priceless :lao
Good replys. I'm just glad I kept it calm even though part of me wanted to bash his windows in. (and still do :) ) I just don't get what the deal is with some of these people.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have people try to run me off the road quite often. If I lay on the horn, they just come over harder & faster. I've called the police a few times, but they won't do a damn thing. :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts