Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well some of you guys know ZXXX6RN(Jaime) off of here. She's a really sweet girl and just bought a ZX6r awhile back that needed some work. So she bought some skins off ebay that were located in FL. The bike is unrideable until she gets these skins she bought over two months ago from this guy because she needs them to mount her headlight and such. Anywhoo she paid a pretty penny for these skins, guy won't return any of her emails, she doesn't have his phone number, but she just got his address. So here's the guy's email addy and home address if anyone would like to request he send her the skins. I feel bad for her, and I'd want people to help me out if it happened to me, and since she lives no where close to here(Wisconsin) I was hoping some of you guys could help her out. I know a lot of the riders here live out by Tampa so I hope that can help her out. Also, with proof of purchase and proof that he has not sent the item and avoided her is there anyway the police can get involved??
Email: [email protected]
Home address: Jeff Novak
14117 Village Terrace Drive
Tampa, Florida 33624

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
She needs to report it to Ebay! Non-shipper of paid item!

I already emailed him...the same post i made in her thread is exactly what i sent him in email.

If I was headed there anytime soon I'd make a pit stop for her and ask for the fairings (with some nice strong men accompanying me, of course...) but I am waiting on financial aid myself...

She must get the guy banned from ebay by reporting him...doesn't matter that she used paypal to pay for it, that makes it even more traceable cause Ebay owns Paypal, they can see she paid. Tell her to get on it. 2 months is friggin rididulous now...

·
Registered
58 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Anywhoo she paid a pretty penny for these skins, guy won't return any of her emails, she doesn't have his phone number, but she just got his address. So here's the guy's email addy and home address if anyone would like to request he send her the skins.
Email: [email protected]
Home address: Jeff Novak
14117 Village Terrace Drive
Tampa, Florida 33624
With the address, you can do a reverse lookup. Your friend can call the library and ask for a Criss Cross Directory.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I belive she didnt get them through ebay however I could be wrong

·
Registered
56 Posts
If she paid via Paypal, then file a complaint with them. They'll investigate (sorry, it takes 4 weeks), and she may get her money back. It worked for me.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
so have her come down to FL. We will get her money or skinz. Until she does she can stay with me.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
GSXRGRRL said:
With the address, you can do a reverse lookup. Your friend can call the library and ask for a Criss Cross Directory.
i did the reverse addy look up for the phone number but nothing came back.... if all you have is a cell phone the reverse addy look up thingy doesn't work....
if i was in Tampa i'd be over at his house in a heart beat.... :bitchslap

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
WHY NOT JUST DRIVE OVER THERE?? i mean after all a lot of us live in Tampa!!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Reckless01 said:
she lives in Wisconsin - if i lived within a few hours i would drive over there and talk to the guy - but i live in Arizona.....
you could always get a bunch of SBNers together and drive over there and help her out..... :beer :beer :beer

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I did not buy them via ebay. Artistimo found this guy I believe on SBN and arranged for the sale. I used paypal to send him the payment though. I'm going to file a complaint through pay pal this morning. The posse has been bombarding his inbox with emails asking for these skins for a couple days now, and no response. Arti and I have been emailing him periodically but we lost contact with him about a month ago. The holdup, he says, is that his girlfriend just had a baby... a month ago. That's friggin ridiculous. I'm a single mother, have been for quite a while, and worked two jobs at one point while I was still breastfeeding. So don't tell me that one baby, between two adults, keeps you so busy that you can't call UPS to come and pick up the fairings (which he claims are in a box ready to go)...
*UPDATE*
I did just file a complaint with pay pal, so we'll see where this goes...I'll keep you guys posted- thank you so much! It's been hell without my bike to ride- seriously...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reckless01 said:
I would go over to his house myself and get them, but if he's some kind of criminal I don't how intimidating a 5'2" girl would be :lol... Anywhoo I didn't mean to say she bought them off ebay, I was thinking paypal and got the two confused. Supposedly this guy is a member of SBN too, but has been laying low for awhile. I'm sure Jaime would rather have the plastics than her money back because then she could atleast ride the bike she bought. Soooo if anyone would like to pay him a visit and ask him about it, could you get police to accompany you to something like that if you showed proof of purchase? I just want to get the skins and mail them to her :)...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I got someones back if they want to go as well. I'll even chip into have them shipped to her as well if he wont do it.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Hey reckless... could you imagine both you and I showing up knocking on his door. Have both of our big asses asking for the skins or else.....

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Yea that would be funny as hell. Are you planning a trip?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Oh, thanks so much you guys!! I've cried enough over these fairings... I hope I'm lucky enough to actually GET them... if not, thanks for trying- and BE CAREFUL. This guy is a thief at minimum- at max, who the heck knows. You guys ROCK!!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I dunno.... but we need to plan this. Figure me and DFire can ride over on the bikes and you can meet us with you SUV James. You know tampa better than both of us so you can show us where its at and we can all walk to the door.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Well i got the truck but its an EXT cab 4 door so well all fit...lemme know when you wanna roll.....how about friday afternoon? This should be a friendly visit, anotherwords no violence just a simple "hey we are here to pick up the fairings" if he did ship them i would want to see a tracking #. If he refuses both options we call local law enforcement in. We will need to see proof of purchase. So your friend will want to fax over a copy of the paypal reciept. If it comes to that then one of you guys will have to get ahold of her to have her speak to the officers. You will more than likely have to file a report yourself for the local police to do anything. although a trip out to his home may persuade him to cooperate but he can just as well tell us to get fucked...in this case we have no real options. I mean you could kick his ass but then we face charges. We could just let him know that his address is posted on a website dedicated to sportbikers and he should expect visits until this is settled. Who knows what will happen but hopefully he will just refund the $$ or cough up the skinz...has she tried to get in touch with him? how late is the shipment? when was it paid and how long has it been? how much was it? was this a website based purchase or private? if private how did you find this guy? there are a lot of questions that should lead you to the conclusion of wether or not to do business with this guy. Be careful with e-payments guys its pretty easy to get ripped off.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts